Your Top Five T.V. Shows of All-Time

X-Files
Outer Limits (original)
Frasier
MASH
Downton Abbey

Honorable mention: Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served, Golden Girls, Roseanne, I Love Lucy (Top 10?)

1. Sex in the City
2. Big Love
3. Big Brother

I really think I can only do three. I watch a ton of TV and have a TON that I love, but these are the ones that I would consider my favorites.

I was so pissed in HIMYM's ending that now I can't even watch the show in reruns. The ending actually made me (beyond) angry; yes, I'm weird and okay with that.

Agreed. I almost didn't put it on the list because of that last episode. I went ahead because it was one that my DD and I binged to catch her up in high school and then we loved watching it together until the last episode.

I think so many cable shows are making people's lists because Network shows have long had trouble with the wrap up. Shows like Breaking Bad told a story and then ended it when the story was told even though the show was still popular. While major network shows often keep going until viewership is waning or actors want to move on- Lost...HIMYM- then they have to come up with an ending. By that time the story has twisted and gone in so many circles that a plausible satisfying ending is difficult.

X-Files
Outer Limits (original)
Frasier
MASH
Downton Abbey

Honorable mention: Fawlty Towers, Are You Being Served, Golden Girls, Roseanne, I Love Lucy (Top 10?)

I forgot Frasier and Are You Being Served!! Great picks!

So tough picking favorites!

1. Gilmore Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. Veronica Mars
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. Grey's Anatomy

Honorable mentions: Daredevil, Desperate Housewives, The O.C. and especially Orphan Black (Seriously, the way Tatiana Maslany plays completely different characters you can barely tell it's the same actress. She's incredible and deserves all the awards.)

In no particular order...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Seinfeld
Beverly Hills 90210
One Tree Hill
Sex in the City

So tough picking favorites!

1. Gilmore Girls
2. One Tree Hill
3. Veronica Mars
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. Grey's Anatomy

Honorable mentions: Daredevil, Desperate Housewives, The O.C. and especially Orphan Black (Seriously, the way Tatiana Maslany plays completely different characters you can barely tell it's the same actress. She's incredible and deserves all the awards.)

Love that you have Veronica Mars! I was so sad when it was cancelled after season 3! :sad:

Boardwalk Empire
House of Cards
Sopranos
The Riches
Absolutely Fabulous
Downton Abbey...yes, I know this makes 6. :teeth:

The Rockford Files
Dr. Who (original)
Survivor
Star Trek (original)
Law & Order (all)

Honorable mention: M*A*S*H, The Night Stalker, Charmed, Angel

1. Seinfeld
2. Sopranos
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm
5. Judge Judy

WKRP in Cincinnati
Barney Miller
I Love Lucy
The Office
The Rockford Files
Bob Newhart Show

M*A*S*H
Big Brother
American Idol
Seinfeld
Bob Newhart

and my latest favorite:
Life in Pieces

The Waltons
Little House on the Prairie
All in the Family
Roseanne
Survivor

Honorable Mentions: Brady Bunch, Dark Shadows, Grey's Anatomy, ER, St. Elsewhere, Three's Company, Rifleman, Twilight Zone, Downton Abbey, Big Bang Theory...I could go on. :)

Oh, the cooking shows on Food Network Channel! How could I forget about those?!

Least Favorite would have to be How I Met Your Mother, never understood the popularity with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter