Your Top Five T.V. Shows of All-Time

Doctor Who
The Twilight Zone (original)
Big Bang Theory
Macgyver

5th is up for grabs...Star Trek/Star Trek TNG, The Middle...I want to say Orphan Black but the seasons are WAY too short...Maybe The People's Court, to be honest!

Impossible to answer - I've been watching TV for almost 1/2 a century and the "of all time" part is daunting. These were my favourites over the different seasons of my life:
  1. Childhood: The Waltons
  2. Teens: Dallas
  3. Young Adult: Thirtysomething
  4. SAHM: Six Feet Under
  5. Present: Game of Thrones
Great way to do it...I will adjust mine to reflect the same (and I am 43 for reference). And my 3 younger aged shows are dumb when I rewatch them now.

1- kid/teen: Cosby Show
2- college: Beverly Hills 90210
3- college/young adult: Friends
4- young mom: Six Feet Under, Sopranos and The Lost (Lost jumped the shark though)
6- now: Breaking Bad and Game of thrones are the best but Walking Dead is good because I watch with my DDs.

Great way to do it...I will adjust mine to reflect the same (and I am 43 for reference). And my 3 younger aged shows are dumb when I rewatch them now.

1- kid/teen: Cosby Show
2- college: Beverly Hills 90210
3- college/young adult: Friends
4- young mom: Six Feet Under, Sopranos and The Lost (Lost jumped the shark though)
6- now: Breaking Bad and Game of thrones are the best but Walking Dead is good because I watch with my DDs.
:goodvibes Haha - funny you should say that! Dallas (one of my old favourites) basically INVENTED the dream sequence back in the 80's!

1. Golden Girls
2. The Sopranos
3. Roseanne
4. The Office
5. Game of Thrones (we'll see how this ends and this ranking may change lol)

In no particular order:
M*A*S*H
Star Trek (original series)
Mary Tyler Moore Show
Little House on the Priarie
Twilight Zone

Ill try to make my choices by the shows I HAD to see, through the ages. Not ones I enjoyed that may have stood the test of time, but at the time were MUST SEE TV! LOL!

1. Little House on the Prarie.
2. General Hospital. 80's version, not current GH.
3. Knight Rider.
4. Dr. Who.
5. Walking Dead.

Honorable mentions to MASH, WWF on Saturday mornings, Wonderful World of Disney, Duke of Hazzard and the original Muppet Show.

1. Lost
2. Breaking Bad/ Better Call Saul
3. Game of Thrones
4. Friday Night Lights
5. The Office

Honorable Mention: Parenthood and Homeland

Younger years: Carol Burnett, The Love Boat, Brady Bunch, Andy Griiffith, Wild, Wild West, Little House
More recently: The Tudors, Downton Abbey, Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, Keeping Up Appearnces ( old British show), Sherlock, The Middle

The Sopranos
Sons of Anarchy
Breaking Bad
Parenthood (best finale and wrap up of a series ever)
How I Met Your Mother (very disappointing ending)

I was so pissed in HIMYM's ending that now I can't even watch the show in reruns. The ending actually made me (beyond) angry; yes, I'm weird and okay with that.

I still love and watch in rerun (or on DVD that I own):

Friends
Seinfeld
Mad About You
Lost
West Wing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter