Your thoughts on recent fashion trends?

Yeah. I, like Caitlin, am actually inspired by the peace movement. I believe we really grew as a nation during that decade...but it's over. It's not that time anymore. Please stop trying to make it be, little 13 year old preppy girl. Wearing a peace necklace doesn't make you a hippie, sweetie.

Besides, people might want to research what a hippie was back then before they decide to go around impersonating one.

Yeah. I, like Caitlin, am actually inspired by the peace movement. I believe we really grew as a nation during that decade...but it's over. It's not that time anymore. Please stop trying to make it be, little 13 year old preppy girl. Wearing a peace necklace doesn't make you a hippie, sweetie.

Besides, people might want to research what a hippie was back then before they decide to go around impersonating one.

mais oui!!! :thumbsup2

indeed.

:rotfl:

anyways, the "trend" here is that kids are trying to dress up like rockers when the closest thing they listen to rock are the jonas brothers (no offense to jb fans.)
it's extrememly annoying.

What annoys me ever more than that, is when people wear something like the a hat with the Dark Side of The Moon logo, and you go up to them and say something like.. "hey, you like Pink Floyd too?" and they're like "yea, they're my favourite band" and you're like "what's your favourite album? and they say, "Dark Side Of The Moon" and you say "Have you heard the others?" and they're like... "I've only heard that one"

It happens with other bands too... but DSOTM is probably the most common one...

oh yea all the people in my school dress like the same way. For the girls its either a juicy couture matching suit and uggs or leggings with a long dress shirt and flats. and for the boys its either the ganster look like timberlands with matching a hat with a shirt and nikes or the nerd preppy boy look like the sweatervest thing and tan pants.

I work in a shoestore, and I about gag everytime anyone buys some of those fat skater shoes. Kinda like the picture Devan posted. I despise them.

Leggings used to be REALLY 'in' but not so much anymore.

Oh, in 7th grade we had the weirdest fad. These purses with dangly sequins on them. I had a couple and you could tell wherever I went because I'd leave a trail of sequins behind me. Those things are awful looking, I can't believe I ever carried one.

I don't really like skinny jeans for myself (can't pull them off) but I really like them on other people. Especially with flats.

One more thing. I dislike heels. I know I'm weird, but I think things look so much cuter with flats. I know some of you wear those big mega heels, so I'm sorry to offend. But I just don't like the way they look. Everyone has different opinions. :)

Argh I can't stand leggings. My mom made me wear them when I was younger (preK,kindergarten) and I've sworn them off since.

Jenny, if you mean fat skater shoes like etnies and DCs, I wear them cause I have wide feet, but wide size shoes are too big. They're more comfy for me.

I work in a shoestore, and I about gag everytime anyone buys some of those fat skater shoes. Kinda like the picture Devan posted. I despise them.

Leggings used to be REALLY 'in' but not so much anymore.

Oh, in 7th grade we had the weirdest fad. These purses with dangly sequins on them. I had a couple and you could tell wherever I went because I'd leave a trail of sequins behind me. Those things are awful looking, I can't believe I ever carried one.

I don't really like skinny jeans for myself (can't pull them off) but I really like them on other people. Especially with flats.

One more thing. I dislike heels. I know I'm weird, but I think things look so much cuter with flats. I know some of you wear those big mega heels, so I'm sorry to offend. But I just don't like the way they look. Everyone has different opinions. :)

Its not that i dont like heels...i just dont see the point in wearin them jus for the heck of it! OW..uncomfortable!
Yes, flats are so much better
those skate shoes i think are ok but i dont choose them for myself
I LOve skinny jeans!...but thats cuz im skinny lol

What annoys me ever more than that, is when people wear something like the a hat with the Dark Side of The Moon logo, and you go up to them and say something like.. "hey, you like Pink Floyd too?" and they're like "yea, they're my favourite band" and you're like "what's your favourite album? and they say, "Dark Side Of The Moon" and you say "Have you heard the others?" and they're like... "I've only heard that one"

lmfao that happens way to much honestly.
Pink Floyd has so many other good albums yet the only know dark side of the moon.

That happened around here with AC/DC.
Everyone was wearing an AD/DC shirt and they can only name one song by them.

I like flats too, but if I'm going out...you best believe I'm rockin the heels.
Especially with skinny jeans :thumbsup2

I have reeeally short legs, so if I wear skinny jeans with flats it makes my legs look even shorter and stumpier, the heels make my legs look alot longer & thinner.

Here's a pic of my heels that I wear out usually.

100_6992.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of red pumps to wear for this saturday night though because i have a dress that would look awwwesome with it!

Yeah my feet totally kill by the end of the night...but I just love wearing heels, it makes me feel so girly...and tall for once!!

I'm not really a fan of fat skater shoes either anymore, i used to wear them when i was younger though.

I really like keds flats, they're really cute and comfy.

I have reeeally short legs, so if I wear skinny jeans with flats it makes my legs look even shorter and stumpier, the heels make my legs look alot longer & thinner.

100_6992.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of red pumps to wear for this saturday night though because i have a dress that would look awwwesome with it!

Yeah my feet totally kill by the end of the night...but I just love wearing heels, it makes me feel so girly...and tall for once!!

I'm not really a fan of fat skater shoes either anymore, i used to wear them when i was younger though.

those heels are adorable....:cutie:
im sure ur feet do hurt by the end of the night!!

It's so IRRITATING when people pretend to know a band!
'Specially with Pink Floyd, etc.
This one girl in my class, she's seen MCR like three times, but she doesn't even like their first album o___o;
She dresses emo and she has no idea what emo even IS.
"OMG LIEK IT'S A FASHION STYEL!!!"
I won't for one moment pretend to be emo, but I also won't go around declaring it "just a fashion style..."

Good thing no one pretends to like Queen. :D

Cause I can tell with one question XD

lmfao that happens way to much honestly.
Pink Floyd has so many other good albums yet the only know dark side of the moon.

I would be pissed of with the AC/DC...I have been a hardcore fansince I was like 8.

100_6992.jpg

Ask acesupercoolme. She's the queen of heels I think, haha.

Oh god, they make me feel so damn mad.
Or like when they wear Zeppelin shirts and you ask them, what's your favorite song? And they answer Stairway to Heaven, and I'm like have you heard of Black Dog by them? And they're like huh?
Or Guns N' Roses, and especially the Ramones :c
They always answer Blitzkreig Bop as their favorite.
x/

EXACTLY!
I ask them, "What's your favorite song during the Bon Scott era?" and then they're like, "Who's Bon Scott?".
All they know is Back In Black.
D:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter