Your thoughts on recent fashion trends?

Well i dont wear make up so no im not very good at putting it on....lol
everyone tells me i dont need to that im pretty without it:cutie:
Some people that wear make up just make themselves look worse!
they think it makes them look better:rotfl:

I'll admit that sometimes you can see more of the backside of me than you'd like.
But I don't do it on purpose.
I just don't fit into pants. I'm fatter in certain places than other, so the bigger size I buy the more they have a tendency to fall down. The smaller I buy, well it makes me look huge in certain places.

This is coming from a boy:
I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I dont mind my friends with it, but i stay away.
I hate the words on the behind of pants for girls. I'm not staring there, so don't make me.
I hate when girls wear like 4 TOPS over one another.
I hate girls that wear their pants too low. Like I can almost peek if I wanted to, but am not perverted.
On the same topic, I hate girls who have their thongs hanging out. I DONT want to see that, thank you.
I hate boys who dress like gang members, but are really wimpy.
I hate people who wear TOO MUCH MAKEUP.
I hate people who wear ALL BLACK.

this coming from a girl but.....i think any1 would almost agree
except i dont mind brand names but im not picky most of the time on what i wear
and i only layer my clothes with one shirt over other most of the time:)

Really, I don't understand the big deal with "brand names". :\
Wear what you like and you're fine. I won't judge people on the stores they shop at because :idea: they might actually like the clothes there.

Really, I don't understand the big deal with "brand names". :\
Wear what you like and you're fine. I won't judge people on the stores they shop at because :idea: they might actually like the clothes there.

I dont have to have brand names at all...i just think they are nice clothes...
Like i said im not too picky....i mean i Love shopping at Goodwill!!:)
and i dont care what people think cuz u get some super good stuff there!:cool1:

I hate Hollister and Abercrombie. I dont mind my friends with it, but i stay away.
I hate the words on the behind of pants for girls. I'm not staring there, so don't make me.
I hate girls that wear their pants too low. Like I can almost peek if I wanted to, but am not perverted.
On the same topic, I hate girls who have their thongs hanging out. I DONT want to see that, thank you.
I hate boys who dress like gang members, but are really wimpy.
I hate people who wear TOO MUCH MAKEUP.
I hate people who wear ALL BLACK.
ITA, llama.

Even if it's not on purpose, PULL YOUR PANTS UP!
If it wasnt so "wrong" to do, I would literally go up to the perpetrators, grab the waist of their pants, and pull up.

Believe me, I'd love to do the same lol

At ACU we kind of have a dress code, so I don't have to worry about seeing people wayyyyy underdressed (butt hanging out of shorts, or too much cleavage).

But what I hate...absolutely despise...are all the girls wearing their sorority shirts...we have two main sororities at my college (well, they're called "social clubs" here, but whatev)...they are Sigma Theta Chi (the Siggies) and Ko Jo Kai (the Kojies)...and I swear, the only thing those girls wear are huge sunglasses, their sorority shirts, and skirts...all the time....

Ugh..

Sorry, I just hated it...mainly because I saw it all the time, because they were in all of my classes.

Rant ends here.

I don't like how some people try to act sexy ALL of the time.
Or act like babies, at my school the girls try to be sexy and innocent by bringing a baby blanket, sippy cup, binky, and suck their thumb. I want to smash my fist into their face, haha. And the guys go NUTS over it and think it's the best thing in the world.
There was a girl in my middle school class that walked around carrying a babydoll and acting like a toddler. We all just laughed at her, I think she had a screw or two loose.

Anyway, I actually like the 'look' of a hippie but I'm definitely NOT a treehugger or attempting to be an actually 'hippie'.

I HATE how all the 'preppy' girls wear Peace signs: rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. Its like, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PEACE IS! YOU JUST WEAR IT BECAUSE ITS A FASHION TREND.

I HATE how all the 'preppy' girls wear Peace signs: rings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. Its like, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PEACE IS! YOU JUST WEAR IT BECAUSE ITS A FASHION TREND.
Haha, I saw a girl carrying a bag that had something about being green (all that eco friendly stuff) the other day climb into her huge diesel truck, and then all the exhaust went everywhere...it was funny.

You have bad taste in chicks, bro.

You have bad taste in chicks, bro.

lol yeah that description he gave pretty much sums up 95% of high school aged girls in North America.
;)

I guess you'll just have to look alot harder to find a girl with your taste in fashion llama :goodvibes

Haha, I saw a girl carrying a bag that had something about being green (all that eco friendly stuff) the other day climb into her huge diesel truck, and then all the exhaust went everywhere...it was funny.

:rotfl:

anyways, the "trend" here is that kids are trying to dress up like rockers when the closest thing they listen to rock are the jonas brothers (no offense to jb fans.)
it's extrememly annoying.

:rotfl:

anyways, the "trend" here is that kids are trying to dress up like rockers when the closest thing they listen to rock are the jonas brothers (no offense to jb fans.)
it's extrememly annoying.

good point.

The real rock is whats in your siggie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter