Your thoughts on recent fashion trends?

I like flats too, but if I'm going out...you best believe I'm rockin the heels.
Especially with skinny jeans :thumbsup2

I have reeeally short legs, so if I wear skinny jeans with flats it makes my legs look even shorter and stumpier, the heels make my legs look alot longer & thinner.

Here's a pic of my heels that I wear out usually.

100_6992.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of red pumps to wear for this saturday night though because i have a dress that would look awwwesome with it!

Yeah my feet totally kill by the end of the night...but I just love wearing heels, it makes me feel so girly...and tall for once!!

I'm not really a fan of fat skater shoes either anymore, i used to wear them when i was younger though.

I really like keds flats, they're really cute and comfy.

Try www.zappos.com
That's where I get most my shoes because it's easy to find exactly waht you want, they have TONS of shoes in many styles, and you can narrow down your search too.

Ask acesupercoolme. She's the queen of heels I think, haha.

Yes, that would be me =D
I don't think I have worn anything but heels for about a month...

I'm not allowed to wear heels anymore cause of my knee.
You'd die if you were me.

Ha,that rhymed. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. xD

I'm wearing these awesome heels for graduation.

TME10307.jpg

They're cooler looking in person.. but anyways the heel isn't THAT high, but I never wear heels so I'm pretty confident that I'm gonna fall down the stairs and break my face :D

call me stupid.
i just now noticed plaid pants are in.

i bought some..but i dont wear them.
i dont like plaid :P

their ugly!
my friend camille wears them with converse.
uck.

I hate plaid anything.
It's fine if you go to a Catholic school or something, but if you CHOOSE to wear plaid, that's just wrong...

I love plaid skinny jeans :D
I don't have any, but I love them... give me yours. Lol.
Well, I like the ones that are more, like, checkered. x)

haha I have plaid shorts.
I am a dork
xD

Sorry for my poor taste in fashion.

I love plaid shorts and polo shirts together. :blush: I think it's the cutest thing. One of my favorite outfits:

and a pale yellow polo.

I like flats too, but if I'm going out...you best believe I'm rockin the heels.
Especially with skinny jeans :thumbsup2

I have reeeally short legs, so if I wear skinny jeans with flats it makes my legs look even shorter and stumpier, the heels make my legs look alot longer & thinner.

Here's a pic of my heels that I wear out usually.

100_6992.jpg

I'm looking for a pair of red pumps to wear for this saturday night though because i have a dress that would look awwwesome with it!

Yeah my feet totally kill by the end of the night...but I just love wearing heels, it makes me feel so girly...and tall for once!!

I'm not really a fan of fat skater shoes either anymore, i used to wear them when i was younger though.

I really like keds flats, they're really cute and comfy.

adorable heels! i have ked flats, they're white and have small yellow polka dots on them :) at first they gave me blisters, but now that i broke them in they are so comfortable

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter