Your Morning Fix

What is your morning fix?

• Coffee

• Tea

• Coke or Other Soda

• Bloody Mary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
No wonder why Jim likes to continue working, the "perks" in his office are worth it!

Man, I crack myself up in the morning with my quick wit :rotfl2:.

Sitting here with cup #2 of Maxwell House thinking it's time to upgrade the beans soon. My best cup ever was a bag of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans that a friend brought back from a trip to the island. It was not cheap, but they told her it would be easier and cheaper to get into the country than their #1 export.

I've also been a big fan of the Kona Blend that was for sale at BJ's Wholesale club a while back.

Dan, just wondering if, after you drank the Jamaican coffee, were you craving Suzy-Q's, and, if you were, were they they BEST suzy-q's you've ever had? ;) :lmao:

:surfweb:Coffee Drinker Here!! (Dunkin Donuts) or (Eight O'Clock) Fat Free 1/2 - 1/2 with (1) Splenda!!!!! Have to have or HEADACHE by 10:00am!!

Also, I am the type that I can drink a Regular cup of coffee right before bed and I am able to sleep - others have major issues with that???
:surfweb:

Also, I am the type that I can drink a Regular cup of coffee right before bed and I am able to sleep - others have major issues with that???:surfweb:
I could drink coffee and go right to sleep, until about 5 years ago. Now, I better stop by 6pm or I get fidgety. :confused3 Guess I'm getting old.

I can get drunk and sleep like a baby. Wait,,,
I meant to say coffee, I too can drink coffee and sleep like a baby.:rolleyes1

Dan, just wondering if, after you drank the Jamaican coffee, were you craving Suzy-Q's, and, if you were, were they they BEST suzy-q's you've ever had? ;) :lmao:

So true, I am a junk food junkie after imbibing too much of the bean. However, I have to set the record straight, I NEVER INHALED! It all depends on what the definition of "is" is, right?

There is nothing better than a cup of fresh ground, freshly brewed coffee with a slice of hot apple pie with some sharp cheddar cheese.

By the way, if you are down to the bottom of the coffee and opening a new can/bag, don't you DARE make a pot with the leftover coffee and the new combined. The best pot you will make is when that fresh coffee is first opened, so make the pot with the new exclusively, and make the second with the mix of old and new grounds.

The best coffee I ever had, believe it or not, and I'm sure Al can vouch for this method, was made in the field in the Army when we had the old steel pots and the grounds were just thrown loose into the boiling water in a helmet on an open fire. It was hot and I was cold and you could chew on the grounds and suck them from your teeth for hours afterwards.

I drink water.. If I want to mix it up and hit it stronger I go for... OJ!!!
DH, on the other hand, drinks coffee by the gallons!!!

I once did an entire French press pot of Kona from the Kona Cafe - I was wired all day.

I love to add some cinnamon to the coffee prior to brewing for added flavor. Has anyone tried that TEAVANA TEA that you purchase from the store in the malls? Great Tea!

I love to add some cinnamon to the coffee prior to brewing for added flavor. Has anyone tried that TEAVANA TEA that you purchase from the store in the malls? Great Tea!
Yes, Teavana is AWESOME tea. We get it for the office.

Maxwell House - cause that's what I can afford on a daily basis. Otherwise - I'm with Jim......Kona all the way!!!!

So true, I am a junk food junkie after imbibing too much of the bean. However, I have to set the record straight, I NEVER INHALED! It all depends on what the definition of "is" is, right?

:upsidedow lol

Hey, no one has voted for Bloody Mary's yet. I figured that somewhere within this group of Fiends, there had to be at least one person that wakes up with booze! :rotfl:

Hey, no one has voted for Bloody Mary's yet. I figured that somewhere within this group of Fiends, there had to be at least one person that wakes up with booze! :rotfl:

Nah, mimosas are for mornings. LOL It sure would help my day go smoother.

To all you water drinkers out there... :p (and yes that is from a guilty conscious because I know I should be too)

Personally, I have to have my chocolate milk in the morning with a handful of supplements to keep my RA at bay.

The first thing I go for is water....cool, clean, refreshing. Then I'm all about the coffee with sugar free chemical creamer. It's quite possibley the most unhealthy thing on earth and typically I'm a bit of a health nut but I absolutely adore it and can't go without. When Scotts out of town I brew a Kona blend...when he's here we do the half-caff....I just drink double the coffee :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter