• Coffee

• Tea

• Coke or Other Soda

• Bloody Mary

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaveInTN

I'm Not The Castle Guy
My little one has a sore throat and fever, so it wasn't the most restful night ever. As I sit here waiting for my coffee to kick in, I am wondering what my fellow Fiends' drink of choice is to kick start their days.

So, what is it? :confused3

Good morn'n Dave.
What I like for my morning fix is coffee, with Baileys Irish Cream.
However, I have to settle for coffee.

and so far 100 percent of your poll are coffe drinkers !
Course that could change with the next post.

If I miss my coffee the day doesn't go to well. I agree with Frank, a Baileys in that coffee on a cool night is good.

Everyone who knows me, knows my motto.... the best part of waking up, is a gallon of Mt. Dew in my cup!!!

I love the smell of coffee, but the taste is NASTY!!! LOL

I love the smell of coffee, but the taste is NASTY!!! LOL

Tea drinker here.
The only time I will do coffee is when I dunk in the vanilla creme cookies.
Don't drink the coffee, just eat the dunked cookies.

Maxwell house...in this house! :surfweb:

And..word to the wise...don't talk to me until I've had at least half a cup..:rolleyes1

Coffee here, too. I don't function until I have coffee. (as witnessed by John and Frank on the dock at 5:00 am trying to fish, lol) :upsidedow

First thing I drink is water.

I'm a water drinker too. I enjoy coffee but it's a pain to make for just me. DH doesn't really drink it and I wouldn't let the kiddos drink it, so I don't make it. In fact, I gave my coffee maker to my parents to put in their camper.

Now when it's cold, we do enjoy our share of hot chocolate.:love:

depends on where i am. if at home its diet coke only. at the fort or camping well hot choc if weather is cool and diet coke if it is hot.

Gotta have my coffee early. Might make it tea later on, but I always seem to have something in my hand that I'm drinking. Working from home has its advantages, but it makes it too easy to be eating or drinking something.

Must have coffee. Seattle's Best or Tully's Kona. I love my Keurig!
My kids chant this song:
M-O-M-M-Y needs C-O-F-F-E-E!

Kona blend at the office.

No wonder why Jim likes to continue working, the "perks" in his office are worth it!

Man, I crack myself up in the morning with my quick wit :rotfl2:.

Sitting here with cup #2 of Maxwell House thinking it's time to upgrade the beans soon. My best cup ever was a bag of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee beans that a friend brought back from a trip to the island. It was not cheap, but they told her it would be easier and cheaper to get into the country than their #1 export.

I've also been a big fan of the Kona Blend that was for sale at BJ's Wholesale club a while back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter