Your favorite place to sit & eat...what?

At the Hungry Bear. Just sit anywhere along the railing, upstairs or downstairs. There are lots of ducks who love french fries!

please dont feed ducks french fries :( the oil and salt can cause panceartitis, liver disease and obesity that leads to respiratory problems

bread that has no sauce on it is best, if you must feed them (it isnt a good idea, and Disney doesnt technically condone it, because it makes the duck population larger, and dependant on human interaction to survive)

I love to sit by the Rivers of America & drink a frozen lemonade & watch life on the 'river'

I love to sit at Coke Corner, late at night, eating a mickey shaped pretzel, listening to the piano player, and watch lots of tired, happy people leave the park.

I also LOVE the mexicone that someone else mentioned! It is a must have every trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah! the Monte Cristos are VERY good. That would be my second choice. My favorite place to eat is at the foot of Space Mountain. Great pasta for a really affordable price. I cannot remember for the life of me what that restaurant is called, but there is only one in that end of the rides.
:)

Red Rockett's Pizza Port, or for short, just Pizza Port. Good pasta, good salads, good pizza, good bread! YUM!!! DD9 and I like to get a Cesar salad and the chicken fusili pasta and share it, we also like to get the Foccacia bread they have and the whole family shares it.

I have 2:

Dare I admit this??? lol I LOVE to sit in the Tiki Room & eat a Dole Whip float. :love:

And & love to sit outside at Cafe Orleans & eat Pommes Frites with a cup of Gumbo. :lovestruc

What's wrong with the Tiki Room? We really enjoy it too, DBF gets his Dole Whip Float, DD9 and I share a Dole Whip. :) Oh and Pomme Frites and Gumbo are sooooooooo good!!!!!!

please dont feed ducks french fries :( the oil and salt can cause panceartitis, liver disease and obesity that leads to respiratory problems

bread that has no sauce on it is best, if you must feed them (it isnt a good idea, and Disney doesnt technically condone it, because it makes the duck population larger, and dependant on human interaction to survive)

We don't feed them fries, we do feed them bread from our buns but not if they buns have stuff on them. :) I tend to only eat a bun on 1 side anyway so I give the ducks my other bun. :) I don't want to make them sick but the ducks are there, they are already dependent on humans to survive so I might as well feed them. :)

BTW, we like to sit at the HB and eat our burgers/chicken strips and watch the river, it's so cool there.

I love to sit at Coke Corner, late at night, eating a mickey shaped pretzel, listening to the piano player, and watch lots of tired, happy people leave the park.

I also LOVE the mexicone that someone else mentioned! It is a must have every trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, what is the Mexicone and where is it?? I've never heard of it and I've been to DL 5 times just this year...and we haven't even done our May trip yet! lol

Oh wow, good thread.

Okay, sitting outside the Tiki Room on those benches along the walkway into Adventureland and share a Dole Whip.

Sitting along the water in the bottom portion of Hungry Bear and eat hamburgers and onion rings.

Sitting at the Coke Corner listening to who ever is playing the piano that day and eating a jalapeno cheese filled pretzel and a Cherry Coke.

And eating a Tigger Tail while in line for the Pooh ride!

I'm hungry now.

Mexicones can be found at Tortilla Joe's in DT Disney...I found the menu description and price for ya...sorry...I didn't think to take a picture...wish I had - everyone I've told about it asks for one. The best way to describe it would be to say the taco shell is shaped like an icecream cone...and stuffed with all the goodies.

Mixicone - A cone-shaped crispy corn tortilla filled with beans, rice, sour cream, onions, Monterey Jack cheese, cilantro and choice of Marinated Chicken $6.25, Shredded Pork $5.95, Shredded Beef $8.50, Vegetarian(Black Beans and Monterey Jack cheese $6.75.

pixiewings71- mexicones are found at the walk up window of tortilla jo's. (in DTD) it is a large corn tortilla shaped into a cone. it is filled with beans, rice, cheese, sour cream, onions, cilantro....and you can get grilled chicken or shredded beef.....i think guacamole too. they are delicious!!!

And that will be why I will never ever have one. Last time we ate at that window none of us felt right for a fews days after. NOT happening again. lol Thanks anyway. :) I was thinking it was ice cream in a tortilla shell cone with Mexican chocolate over it or something. :)

I like to sit in frontier land watching BTMR while eating a pineapple spear:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter