Your favorite place to sit & eat...what?

Since it is the only place I have been in at DL to eat (lack of money prohibits us from exploring food places) I love eating the Caesar salad at RR sitting outside and watching people go into SM. :)

(I'm getting this initial thing down haha, it's like texting for Disneyland lovers!)

I love to sit front row in The Golden Horseshoe & eat chicken fingers or mozzerella sticks, while watching Billy and the Hillbillies! :D

I love to sit outside in front of the River Belle Terrance & eat any nice meal and enjoy a strawberry shortcake while waiting for Fantasmic! :)

Molly that barrier was up when we were there in late April, it was also there (at least around the outdoor seating downstairs) when we ate at AG in early March.

Cool. I sat at the bar in early March and the place was packed, so I didn't notice it then. I was too busy laughing with the little bit of a thing who at first I thought was just randomly screaming, but then I realized she was yelling "yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!" each time another Screamin' coaster was launched. Went from "aw come on, can't that stop?" to "hilarious, love her!" in a millisecond. :)

I like to sit in Critter Country, just outside of Pooh Corner and eat an apple pie caramel apple or a tigger tail and people watch, this has the added benefit of watching people come off Splash, again usually quite wet. lol

This was our favorite spot on our first trip. It was cool and shady oasis back there. One of my favorite memories of last year was eating my snack while watching our littlest guy toddle the area, holding onto DH with one hand and waving a tigger tail with the other. A tiny happy moment. :-)

Cool. I sat at the bar in early March and the place was packed, so I didn't notice it then. I was too busy laughing with the little bit of a thing who at first I thought was just randomly screaming, but then I realized she was yelling "yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!" each time another Screamin' coaster was launched. Went from "aw come on, can't that stop?" to "hilarious, love her!" in a millisecond. :)
awww that is so cute! :)

Since it is the only place I have been in at DL to eat (lack of money prohibits us from exploring food places) I love eating the Caesar salad at RR sitting outside and watching people go into SM. :)

(I'm getting this initial thing down haha, it's like texting for Disneyland lovers!)

It gets easier and easier every post too! lol I like the fusili pasta too, DD9 and I get that and a cesar salad and share. :) I love that, just sitting next to her sharing a meal, it's an "awwww" moment because I know they don't last.

Ya, on the Ladies Trip, I was there the same weekend. I don't remember seeing it around the Cove Bar but I really didn't pay much attention, except to scan really quick every time we walked by for LGMHs. :) That is the cutest little story!!! How cute she must have been! And I would have done the same thing I'm sure, been annoyed at first and then thought it was adorable. LOL

This was our favorite spot on our first trip. It was cool and shady oasis back there. One of my favorite memories of last year was eating my snack while watching our littlest guy toddle the area, holding onto DH with one hand and waving a tigger tail with the other. A tiny happy moment. :-)

Awwwwwwwww love that story!!!! :) And you know, every time you go there you'll probably get a little hint of that feeling back. :) Even when your DS is 20. lol

i like to sit at the pier area at dca, with a soup or salad in a sourdough bread bowl from boudin's & sip on a margarita. ;)

I love to sit upstairs at the Hungry Bear and watch the canoes and the Mark Twain go by. I love feeding the ducks too. Such a peaceful place!

I didn't get to do it last weekend because it got too chilly in the evening and I forgot my sweatshirt at the hotel, but there were a whole bunch of people eating Dole Whips while waiting to get into the Tiki Tiki Room. Next time, I plan to do that.

ooh i love dolewhips

eating in Disney is my second favorite thing ever (shopping is first lmao)

I like to sit at the River Belle Terrace and eat my skewers from Bengal BBQ. :goodvibes

The BBQ does not have much seating and I'm not going stand at a counter to eat after I've been standing all day in line.

I love sitting on the curb on main street and eating and ice cream (usually strawberry or cookies and cream) while waiting for the parade.

I love getting a corn dog from Corn Dog Castle and then hiking all the way back over to the Hyperion Theater to wait for the Aladdin show. I know it seems like a ridiculous walk, but it's DH's favorite thing to do, and I have great memories of it. And no, Award Weiners is not good enough for him. I've tried.

I also love getting a dole whip or a churro and people watching from the hub. Before noon. People are the happiest then and the most fun to watch.

I love to sit at ___________ & eat __________.

Typically I'd say, "I love to sit inside the Blue Bayou & eat a Monte Cristo"......but I feel that may be a bit redundant. ;)

Looking for some new possible favorites....

ah! the Monte Cristos are VERY good. That would be my second choice. My favorite place to eat is at the foot of Space Mountain. Great pasta for a really affordable price. I cannot remember for the life of me what that restaurant is called, but there is only one in that end of the rides.
:)

Two places for me.

Hungry Bear downstairs watching the Mark Twain steam by eating a burger and fries.

I love to sit upstairs at the Hungry Bear and watch the canoes and the Mark Twain go by. I love feeding the ducks too. Such a peaceful place!

I was about to post a reference to this spot, but I will go ahead and agree with you both instead! :thumbsup2

Two places for me.

Hungry Bear downstairs watching the Mark Twain steam by eating a burger and fries.

Plaza Inn outside eating a nice chicken dinner with all the fixin's. Love to people watch and right in the hub is a one of a kind place for our family.

I'm going to have to try the Hungry Bear next time for lunch. :thumbsup2

Maybe after riding in the canoes (since they open at 11am i think) & before searching the island for treasure & stuff. pirate:

hound <---likes munching on a corny dog while sitting next to the Golden Zephyr.

I love to sit in the Tiki Garden & eat Dole Whips! Never get tired of it.

I like to wander aimlessly and munch on churros.

I like to sit on the curb of Main Street and eat a yogurt parfait from the Blue Ribbon Bakery.

I have 2:

Dare I admit this??? lol I LOVE to sit in the Tiki Room & eat a Dole Whip float. :love:

And & love to sit outside at Cafe Orleans & eat Pommes Frites with a cup of Gumbo. :lovestruc

I like to sit at a cafe table centrally located in DT Disney to people watch while eating my Mexicone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter