Your favorite place to sit & eat...what?

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I love to sit at ___________ & eat __________.

Typically I'd say, "I love to sit inside the Blue Bayou & eat a Monte Cristo"......but I feel that may be a bit redundant. ;)

Looking for some new possible favorites....

I love to sit atop the Mark Twain while it sails around and eat a burrito from Rancho del Zocalo.

I love to sit in the hub and eat an ice cream / chocolate cookie sundae while watching kids play.

I love eating a soft pretzel and watching the world go by in New Orleans Square.

i will break it down by meal hehe

breakfast:
i love to sit on the patio at the River Belle Terrace & eat a steamboat and mickey mouse pancakes while watching all the people and the scenery....it makes me happy all the way to the top of my head

lunch:
i love to sit on the top level of the Golden Horseshoe & eat chicken fingers and chili fries (split with whoever i am with, *** i like both, but cant eat all that lol)...Billy and the Hillbillies are awesome

dinner:
i love to sit in the Plaza and eat fried chicken while talking about the day with my husband (i have only done it once, but it is a STRONG memory

oh, and a snack or meal replacement:
i love to sit in the hub and eat a turkey leg.....its not Disney without one (i HATE that i am only going for one day in July humph)

I love to sit outside Pooh's corner watching kids meet Tigger,Pooh and Eyeore while eating a Tigger Tail or Honey Pot caramel apple.

I love to sit on the benches in the hub and watch people scurry to the rides while eating a Mickey Ice Cream.

i love sitting at the outdoor part of the village haus, overlooking the Fantasyland courtyard while eating "The Figaro Fries".

Candy (I prefer the chocolate mint patties, myself) from Pooh's Corner always tastes even better when it's eaten during a ride on the Mark Twain!

And a so-so plate of cheese enchiladas at Rancho del Zocalo becomes delicious if eaten after the sun goes down, sitting out on the patio but with a view of all those star-shaped metal lanterns in the inside dining area :goodvibes

i love sitting at the outdoor part of the village haus, overlooking the Fantasyland courtyard while eating "The Figaro Fries".

OMIIII do i miss figaro fries...i had them my last trip like 5 times.....sometimes i consider getting a job just so i can go back to WDW and get them (that and Victoria and Albert's)

I love to sit at Wine Country Tratoria & eat the Orange Sorbet. :hyper:

Did this just 2 days ago ~

Outside @ White Water Snacks, so peaceful ~ we were the only ones there, we visited with a friendly cat. DD & I split the french dip, DS picked up a chili cheese dog from Award Wieners but ate it with us.

And the Matterhorn Sundae @ Carantion Cafe, this was on Mon. of this week ~ so much fun!

OMIIII do i miss figaro fries...i had them my last trip like 5 times.....sometimes i consider getting a job just so i can go back to WDW and get them (that and Victoria and Albert's)

Yeah but I hear they changed them. Very different now.

I like perching on a brick wall sharing veggie gumbo with hubby.

I like walking around with my iced latte and a cookie.

Even though we were freezing that morning (acclimated after a week, and it was December) I liked sitting outside at Cafe Orleans having breakfast and drinking coffee (3 refills, the server was obviously not from the pac NW b/c she was shocked by the 4th cup, LOL) with hubby and son...the sunlight in NOS was just lovely.

Yeah but I hear they changed them. Very different now.

I like perching on a brick wall sharing veggie gumbo with hubby.

I like walking around with my iced latte and a cookie.

Even though we were freezing that morning (acclimated after a week, and it was December) I liked sitting outside at Cafe Orleans having breakfast and drinking coffee (3 refills, the server was obviously not from the pac NW b/c she was shocked by the 4th cup, LOL) with hubby and son...the sunlight in NOS was just lovely.

Off subject question - How were YOU cold?? LOL! We went to Oregon & I about froze my patooty off! In July! I was cold in January (in DL)....but I come from the land of HOT. ;)

I like to sit on the benches just inside the Redwood Challenge area with a churro, from there you can watch everyone who just got off GRR walk by absolutely drenched. lol

I like to sit in Rancho eating my cheese enchiladas and people watch.

I like to sit in Critter Country, just outside of Pooh Corner and eat an apple pie caramel apple or a tigger tail and people watch, this has the added benefit of watching people come off Splash, again usually quite wet. lol

I like to sit on the patio outside of Ariel's Grotto, eat a delicious meal and people watch.

I hope to add 2 more to this list after our next trip, I hope to add sitting in the Cove Bar having lobster nachos and a yummy beverage while people watching and I hope to add sitting outside at WCT having some wine and people watching. :)

Off subject question - How were YOU cold?? LOL! We went to Oregon & I about froze my patooty off! In July! I was cold in January (in DL)....but I come from the land of HOT. ;)

:rotfl:

Yeah, that was the question that morning. :confused3 My son was almost crying he was so cold, and he had a long sleeved shirt, a sweater, and a fleece hat on (and underwear, pants, socks, shoes, of course). And he's FROM WA! I'm a CA transplant (though honestly it's been over 20 years with some time off for SC, WV, and VA) so I have a tenuous excuse, but he doesn't (OK except that he was 3.5 at the time).

Even hubby was chilly. It was crazy. If they'd had seats inside we would have sat there, and as it was we were next to the door, but still, chilly.

...I hope to add sitting in the Cove Bar having lobster nachos and a yummy beverage while people watching ...

Oh good gracious, how did I forget that one? Yes, that's my fave. Not the lobster thing, but the drinkie thing at Cove Bar, most definitely.

It's not AS pretty with the water out of the lake, but from recent pix it looks like they've put a vinyl "screen" on the fence so you're not assaulted with the dirt/concrete view, and can focus on Screamin' and the boardwalk area.

I would definitely say that I love to sit in Carnation Cafe - preferably at one of the tables right along Main Street - and people watch while eating a piece of apple pie a la mode with whipped cream and strawberries.

I also like to sit at Wine Country Trattoria at night, eating a meatball sandwich and watching the Pixar Play Parade.

I would say that I also like to eat a sloppy, messy, ooey gooey cinnamon roll and blended mocha from Blue Ribbon Bakery - or on the heathy side, a nice, juicy pineapple spear and juice from one of the carts - and people watch on Main Street. Can't get enough of people watching on Main Street.

I like to sit in the spacious lobby of the Grand Californian Hotel (even if I am not staying there), maybe sipping a hot chocolate and eating a fresh cookie from Marceline's in DTD.

I am sure I will think of more.

Molly that barrier was up when we were there in late April, it was also there (at least around the outdoor seating downstairs) when we ate at AG in early March.

I like to sit at Rocket Rod's and eat the Chicken Fusilli......mmmmm.

I like to be at Horseshoe and split their chocolate layer cake with DH.

Two places for me.

Hungry Bear downstairs watching the Mark Twain steam by eating a burger and fries.

Plaza Inn outside eating a nice chicken dinner with all the fixin's. Love to people watch and right in the hub is a one of a kind place for our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter