You Might Be A Disney/Fort Freak If...

You know youre a Ft Freak when your spouse knows who your talking about when you mention names like Gatordad, or Stacktester or "eejimbibb"

You know youre a Ft Freak when your spouse knows who your talking about when you mention names like Gatordad, or Stacktester or "eejimbibb"

AMEN BDR, my dw wife knows exactly who I am talking about when I mention you guys.

My husband knows all your alls names! He is working on losing weight and I have shared Big Daddy Rog's success with him. We have also been wondering where Gatordad is.

My husband knows all your alls names! He is working on losing weight and I have shared Big Daddy Rog's success with him. We have also been wondering where Gatordad is.

Gatordads on a cruise through the Virgin Islands......I hope he doesnt get thrown into a volcano by the locals as the last Sacrificial Virgin alive.

I am glad Gatordad has been missing for good reasons! I thought maybe he got in trouble and was kicked off!

Gatordad???? After my little stunt of posting a pic of Shannone on a brass pole and some of the thing's Rog has pulled off, Gatordad has got to be safe. I did hear a rumor that he's shaving his head and coming back as Gatordad/Colson. We'll see next week. BTW Rog, you behave so I don't have to tell him why you're no longer amongst our group upon his return.

Hey man...Ive been good. My tongues bleeding from biting it so much, but I've been exhibiting some masterful self discipline. And I dont even have any sexual innuendos in that last sentence....or do I?
4_2_201.gif

We're all very proud, BDR.

Idobelieveinfairies~ My DH jokes about me meeting a hot Disser, too (of course you all are ;) ). Personally, the love affair is with WDW & FtW! He's always told me I could never love him the way I love Mickey! :earboy2: I guess if we weren't such BABES they wouldn't have so much cause for concern, right?

I guess now is the time to confess that I have a huge painting of mickey hanging in my bedroom. It is a nice one though. dh was not sure at first, but it goes well in there. I also have a ton of disney stuffed animals on my curio dresser that my kids are not allowed to touch. I also... Well, that is enough confession for now. :rotfl: Don't want ya'll to think I am a TOTAL freak.

You must be a Disney geek if when the clock says 4:07 you immediately think (407)WDW-DINE!

You might be a fort freak if you love the remodeled bathrooms better than yours at home. I love the tile work.

You might be a Fort Freak if:

You have a Mickey Waffle preserved and on display in your living room.:love:

You have a railroad tie in your yard from the FW Railroad.

You have several Musket Mickey Bolo ties from the old uniform, and hope to find an apporpriate time to wear one out for the evening.

Sadly, these are just the ones I am not embarrassed to share.

AMEN BDR, my dw wife knows exactly who I am talking about when I mention you guys.

My DD8 just asked, "Mommy, have the people with the credit card ticker gone to Disney World yet?"

I guess I do spend a lot of time on here! :lmao:

Your Christmas gift from a friend is a sweatshirt that says " I'd rather be in ....and it has the longitude and latitude of Disneyworld" And I actually got on Google Earth to see the exact spot where the longitude and latitude was!

You might be a Fort Freak if: You have a Mickey Waffle preserved and on display in your living room.:love: You have several Musket Mickey Bolo ties from the old uniform.

I think we might have a new winner!!

Haven't I already tried to get you to put me in your will as rec. of one of those ties? I just realized that about the new (ugly - sorry they remind me of Adventureland gear) uniforms. They don't have the ties, do they?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter