You Might Be A Disney/Fort Freak If...

seabee

<marquee><font color=deeppink>Signmaker extraordin
As talked about on CTail's trip report, I thought it would be fun to see what people can come up with. So in the tradition of "You might be a redneck if".. I give you the "YOU MIGHT BE A DISNEY/FW FREAK IF...." thread. Let's see what you can come up with.

You might be a Disney freak if... When your DD spills her milk all over important papers you don't mind, because LOOK that splash made a Mickey head!

Ok, I did mind a bit, but we did acknowledge the hidden mickey!

You might be a FW freak if you refer to the streets in your subdivision as Loops. (I did that the other day!)

I have a hidden Mickey freckle on my ankle! You've heard of the sign of the psychic. This is the sign of the WDW psychotic!

My kids find mickeys everywhere! I'll post some pics soon, I'm sure! Oh, this will be too much fun!!!!

You might be a FW freak if your home is in need of a serious plumbing repair and a new roof...but you're saving all your extra cash (as if there were such a thing as "extra cash") and selling that extra car in the driveway to build a really nice golf cart so you can loop in style!!

.....you scour the Live365 Disney stations for Fort or Frontierland music...lol.:love:

...your first thought when you heard about the federal tax rebates was, "I wonder how many nights I can get a preferred campsite in value season?" :cool1:

Sue in Texas

....if your next trip is 11 months away and you already have your ADR's all planned out.

Count me in... I have read this thread 3 or 4 times already. :thumbsup2

I view work as a temporary problem between trips to WDW.

....if your next trip is 11 months away and you already have your ADR's all planned out.

Hey Shannone, lets compare notes! Maybe we've got some of the same ones!?:rotfl:

Also, DD6 saw a paw print today (this was totally unsolicited, BTW) and said if you take the 2 off the sides you'd have a Mickey!

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

You might be a FW freak if you ride around your neighborhood in your golf cart at night playing Spectromagic CD pretending your are looping.:rolleyes1 (this works better during the holidays when homes are decorated like campsites)

... if you have the FW tire cover, bumper sticker, magnet, key chain, Christmas ornament, mug, etc.

Hey Shannone, lets compare notes! Maybe we've got some of the same ones!?:rotfl:

Also, DD6 saw a paw print today (this was totally unsolicited, BTW) and said if you take the 2 off the sides you'd have a Mickey!

THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

I kwym. I never heard of a hidden mickey until I found this board.

My dh wonders how I can spend HOURS reading trip reports from people I have never even met. :confused3

I'm going to actually make my ADR's at the 120 mark, I am just hoping the EMH are released by then so I can figure out which days we will be at which park. We are going to do the parks 6 of the 12 nights we are there and I would love to do it every other day. We are late night people, not early risers so we want to do the late hours when possible.

You take pictures of hidden Mickeys that you've found through the years, you made your own hidden Mickey when you sponge painted your living room walls, you talk your daughters into having a Fort Wilderness/lodge theme in their room and try to talk the boys into a Polynesian themed room by telling them it's Gilligan's Island (I finally just kicked them out of the room and it's now a Polynesian room and the best place to chill out in the house, it's my retreat).

.....if you decorate your camper with Mouse Ears

.....if you decorate your camper with Mouse Ears

I thought of you the other day - there was a show on called RV Crazy and they had many of the older Teardrop trailers and the themes and modifications the owners gave them. They also showed a Class E that was custom made by welding 3 conversion vans together and the extra van it towed that was converted into a sauna.

you have a Musket Mickey tattooed on your .........

You're giving people ideas!

You take pictures of hidden Mickeys that you've found through the years, you made your own hidden Mickey when you sponge painted your living room walls, you talk your daughters into having a Fort Wilderness/lodge theme in their room and try to talk the boys into a Polynesian themed room by telling them it's Gilligan's Island (I finally just kicked them out of the room and it's now a Polynesian room and the best place to chill out in the house, it's my retreat).

nice!!!!

We saw that show too! I thought the same thing. I didn't realize the teardrops were so popular, and really are they're own culture! They had some cute ones.

I thought of you the other day - there was a show on called RV Crazy and they had many of the older Teardrop trailers and the themes and modifications the owners gave them. They also showed a Class E that was custom made by welding 3 conversion vans together and the extra van it towed that was converted into a sauna.

I watched that for about the umpteenth time on Wednesday too. That was the show that got me hooked. I was a confirmed tent camper and was just gonna build a little utility trailer with a kitchen and drawers and a clothes rod, and storage shelves so I could just open that and then set up a tent. Then I saw that show, did some google search and after seeing lots on the web and in person, I was gonna go for one of the smaller teardrops, but when we actually looked and crawled around a couple in person, there was just no way hubby could comfortably get in and out. I was bound and determined to get him out campin with me at least a couple times a year, so then I saw the T@B, then we actually took a Saturday morning and saw one in person, and three weeks later we bought it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter