You Might Be A Disney/Fort Freak If...

We just made cookies. There were 3 left on the pan. In unison my DDs said "look! It's Mickey!:lmao:

We saw that show too! I thought the same thing. I didn't realize the teardrops were so popular, and really are they're own culture! They had some cute ones.

I'm so glad you guys saw that, too. I thought I was losing my mind because I couldn't find the show on travelchannel.com or any mention of the modified van/trailer online.

there was just no way hubby could comfortably get in and out.

I was going to ask you if you were going to do the curtain rod idea to make an extra dressing area outside your Tab, does that mean you have more room for getting dressed inside your Tab than a Teardrop has? Most of the teardrops look like they are just a bed inside and kitchen on the back. I love the mod. of a table from the fake spare tire.

You might be a "Fort Freak" if your 3 year old MH only has 450 miles on it because the only place you drive it to is FtW.

You win!

You might be a FW freak if every time you here a air horn you thank there is a boat going to MK.

This happened to us once but it was a train in the distance.

.. you get giddy thinking about a place you've NEVER EVEN been to (yet!)

.. you have to limit yourself to checking the DIS until AFTER you've gotten all the children up, dressed, breakfasted, and lunch boxed every morning

.. you nearly miss getting them out the door in time still because you're too busy hanging with your "Virtual Friends"

YIKES, better go! Look at the time!

Bex

.. you get giddy thinking about a place you've NEVER EVEN been to (yet!)

.. you have to limit yourself to checking the DIS until AFTER you've gotten all the children up, dressed, breakfasted, and lunch boxed every morning

.. you nearly miss getting them out the door in time still because you're too busy hanging with your "Virtual Friends"

YIKES, better go! Look at the time!

Bex

You, TOO?!?:laughing:

I've made DIS my 'reward' for getting everything done! :goodvibes Better than rewarding with food anyway as I'm with BDR with the weight loss thing!

BX

I do the same thing. I leave the Dis up all day, but only check in when the laundry is washing and drying, baby is napping, DD6 (who I homeschool) is working at a project and the kitchen is cleaned up :goodvibes I find that I work so fast! I don't get on too much in the evening (sometimes I sneak on real quick ;) ) because of Karate 4 nights a week ,piano and helping the older girls with their homework.

I know what you mean about the food. Love to eat! Sitting at the computer and food do not work too well together! :lmao: Feel free to tell me to shut up if I am crossing any lines here, but I gained 60 lbs after having surgery. I joined weight watchers online (hey, I'm online already thanks to the Dis). I still have about 30 to go, but I really like it!

You might be a Disney freak if you join into a conversation complete strangers are having if you hear the words Disney World. I know as I do this and it happens very very often atleast 3-4 times a week.

You might be a Disney freak if you join into a conversation complete strangers are having if you hear the words Disney World. I know as I do this and it happens very very often atleast 3-4 times a week.

This here is what I like to refer to as a "Me Too!!" moment. :thumbsup2

I LOVE THIS!!! There is nothing like jumping right in. Well, until the looks start and you realize you've been speaking for awhile. Gosh I hate that. My response is usually, Sorry, just a bit passionate, can ya tell:lmao:
Can you say DORK!!!!
Julie

Well I think we need our own little support group the Disney conversation stealers support group LOL...

Well, We do it with every thread!!! The whole on-topic / off-topic thing is soo, I dunno...more of a guideline than a rule. Conversations in real life never stick to one topic,ya talk about one thing, that leads into another, that brings up another subject that reminds me of this one time in band camp....we dont just post here.....we converse....(or "conversate" to those Jerry Springer types who think thats an actual word).

I have wondered if I am a Fort Freak because my husband has asked if I am having an online affair because I spend so much time reading threads about the Fort. ( Can't wait till our first trip!!!):goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter