You Might Be A Disney/Fort Freak If...

I think we might have a new winner!!

Haven't I already tried to get you to put me in your will as rec. of one of those ties? I just realized that about the new (ugly - sorry they remind me of Adventureland gear) uniforms. They don't have the ties, do they?

I agree they are ugly. :scared1:
No they don't use the ties anymore. I was talking with a CM at the Meadows on Saturday about the new uniform. He said after they had received them at FW a few months back, they found out they were made for some area in Disneyland, but were rejected! But, he said most CMs liked them ok. I mentioned the loss of the bolo tie. He said yes, but then pointed out a nice belt buckle that has the new FW logo on it.

:rolleyes1 Yes, something new for my collection!!! :yay:

As for my will, are you sure you wouldn't rather have the Mickey Waffle???

He said after they had received them at FW a few months back, they found out they were made for some area in Disneyland, but were rejected!

Hmmm, I wonder if that 'some area' was adventureland or Pirates? They remind me of some 'low on the totem pole' pirate rags. COO LOTS DO NOT BELONG IN DISNEY IN THE NEW CENTURY!!

As for my will, are you sure you wouldn't rather have the Mickey Waffle???

Preserved Mickey Waffle :confused3 Bolo Tie, Preserved Mickey Waffle :confused3 Bolo Tie? Bolo!!

You might be a Fort Wilderness freak if you wonder about people when they're off on their trip. i.e. Mamaloya good trip down, had no problems backing in her travel trailer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter