You Know You've Spent Too Much Time at The Fort When...

...when you pull up to the drive thru at KFC and order the Giddyap n Go.

...when you're sitting down to eat at your local restaurant and ask if they take the TiW card.

Is it possible to spend TOO much time at the Fort?

You're probably right Liv, but if I had named the thread "You know you've spent too much MONEY at the Fort when...", I would have gotten everyone all depressed for Christmas! :rotfl:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I live to plan our next trip or watch pictures and movies from the last trip while planning our next trip. Some would say I should get a life, but hey...it is my life and I so totally enjoy it.

....when you're at home driving around the neighborhood in your golf cart and wish there were a place to get a cuppa joe in your "all you can drink" mug.

You're probably right Liv, but if I had named the thread "You know you've spent too much MONEY at the Fort when...", I would have gotten everyone all depressed for Christmas! :rotfl:
Now the $ thing I can identify with! You only have to go to the Fort once to be able to respond to that one!!:laughing:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I live to plan our next trip or watch pictures and movies from the last trip while planning our next trip. Some would say I should get a life, but hey...it is my life and I so totally enjoy it.
:thumbsup2

That is a experiment I would be willing to try and answer if anyone is willing to fund it for me, :thumbsup2
Sorry Frank, if I fund it, I'll be the one "experimenting!":rotfl:

....when you're at home driving around the neighborhood in your golf cart and wish there were a place to get a cuppa joe in your "all you can drink" mug.

You nailed it Deb.

When your 5 yr old DGD walks around the house with an old keyboard and phone checking you in to the fort. She's checked me in 3 times tonight and I had to check her in twice. When I asked her if she had any pets along she said "just my pet elephant"........I charged her extra for possible clean up services.

When your 5 yr old DGD walks around the house with an old keyboard and phone checking you in to the fort. She's checked me in 3 times tonight and I had to check her in twice. When I asked her if she had any pets along she said "just my pet elephant"........I charged her extra for possible clean up services.

That is precious!

That's awesome Bob! Looks like your GD has a future career as a cast member lined up!

I guess she'll be more successful than my youngest DD. She walks around with her headphones asking "would you like fries with that?". :scared1:

I have two. You gotta guess which one is real and which one is a fantasy.

You know you have spent too much time at the Fort when you park an old lawn mower next to the new tree you just planted in hopes of one day having your own MOWER TREE.

You know you have spent too much time at the Fort when you put your home built Mickey Lamp Post at the front entrance of your house to light the way.

When Kungaloosh and red plastic cups are part of your daily routine.

Ya'll hava great NEW YEAR !

when people at work ask you "where do the people live in florida that you know?" and you answer "oh, at the Fort."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter