You Know You've Spent Too Much Time at The Fort When...

DaveInTN

I'm Not The Castle Guy
I seem to remember a thread like this a while back but couldn't find it. It came to mind because of something funny that happened last night. We decided to take a drive around town looking at Christmas lights, and my daughter asked if we were going looping. I knew we'd spend too much time at the Fort.

I'll start with another one. You know you've spent too much time at the Fort when you refer to your bathroom as a Comfort Station.

How else do you know you've spent too much time at the Fort??

When you ask " where do we have ADR's" tonight and your wife says the kitchen. ;)

You Know You've Spent Too Much Time at The Fort When...

You have an answer to the question.:scared1:

You know when,,,
some of the best info you get comes from the early morning trash pick-up guy.

...when you have to watch videos of the EWP on YouTube cause you can't go to sleep without it. If my day doesn't end with "It's a Grand Old Flag" then it hasn't been a good day.

...when you have to watch videos of the EWP on YouTube cause you can't go to sleep without it. If my day doesn't end with "It's a Grand Old Flag" then it hasn't been a good day.

:thumbsup2

... when you're laying in bed in the TT and can't see a clock so you wait to hear the horn from the first launch to know it's time to get up.

...when your dog passes a golf cart - ANY golf cart - and hops in to wait for a ride

When the Ftw cast members and regulars stop by to see your dog. Or when you are getting on TTA and the castmembers are talking about going to Ftw to see your 3 legged Dog.

Also in the canine department...

...the same people keep pulling over by the dog park in their GCs because they just like to watch your lunatic dogs run

...you start to remember the names of the dogs at the dog park (the people, not so much :laughing:)

...when you're driving towards the Fort with the dogs in the car, they start whining as soon as you turn onto Vista Boulevard

You know... when you think of FW as your "real" neighborhood because everyone is so friendly and there is such a hometown feel and you think of the other place you live as just an inconvenient place to stay until you make enough money to come home again.

You know... when you think of FW as your "real" neighborhood because everyone is so friendly and there is such a hometown feel and you think of the other place you live as just an inconvenient place to stay until you make enough money to come home again.

Amen .

.... When $7.99 for a can of easy cheese doesn't seem THAT bad.

When you start referring to your house number as your site #.

When they start calling you the mayor and everyone calls you to back them in their sites.

...when you think the miserable months you spend away from the Fort in your "home" would be far more tolerable if you only had a golf cart :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter