You know you're addicted to DLP / The DIS when...

...when you spend more time at work on the DISforum than actually working :rolleyes1

it gets pathetic when you have read about every thread on the DIS (excluding the political threads, I'm going to throw up if I read any more about Palin or Obama), and still have time with nothing to do at work :blush:

it gets pathetic when you have read about every thread on the DIS (excluding the political threads, I'm going to throw up if I read any more about Palin or Obama), and still have time with nothing to do at work :blush:

Tell me about it, in Germany when I was on holiday the only English channel was CNN and the ONLY thing that they reported on was the two conventions and the hurricane!

I know...the comunity board should be called the elections board!

when u look at all the photos from previous trips and watch the home video and check the dlp website every single day:goodvibes

when your not going to DLP for another 60 days and you feel like startin to write your pre trippie now!! :laughing:

when your not going to DLP for another 60 days and you feel like startin to write your pre trippie now!! :laughing:

When you start writing about your trip plans for non-DLRP related trip plans because you think your DIS friends are interested :hug:

When you pop home from work at lunchtime and STILL end up on the DIS boards.

when you find someone at work you can talk Disney to and they get as excited as you do :cheer2:

You buy new clothes, underwear and trainers, just because your going to Disney... even worse they're already sorted into days hung in the wardrobe just waiting to be packed, with the fully complete toiletry bag hanging on the hanger with them!!

I don't go till 1st December :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter