You know you're addicted to DLP / The DIS when...

You read down the 'last post' column and the top 7 have your name!

When your heart jumps on seeing one of your best DIS friends is online!

Bob xoxoxox

You literally dance when you post this smilie :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

You get excited when you hear the Small World song outside of DLP

You'd like our house at the moment - I'm trying to learn to play it on piano, but there's one small section I just can't get right :headache:

When you pop in during the comfort break of your 3 hour meeting.

You meant to post something on this thread two and half hours ago but got too wrapped up in chatting!

Bob xoxoxox

when you start thinking of the next digit dances you can do!!

:yay:
:yay: :yay:
:yay: :yay: :yay:

When you're going to bed at this time because you've been posting in the OT thread for the last 2 and 1/2 hours!

when you've claimed a tag form another Disser and declared yourself 'officially crazy'

When you're having a really awful day in work and you find yourself walking round muttering under your breath "it pays for your Disney holidays....it pays for your Disney holidays...it pays for your Disney holidays..." to stop yourself walking into your boss's office and telling her what she can do with her job. :sad2:

....When you feel sad that the Tag Fairy has not yet visited you! :sad2:

Bob xoxoxox

when you should really be packing for your DLP trip but find yourself logging on here instead!!!!!

..........When you start planning your next trip on the coach ride home! (Yep, we did!!)

Bob xoxox

When you start planning the second next trip even before you have left on he first next one.

When you start expecting your phone and msn to have the DIS smileys

I actually copy-paste them in my emails now, I can't live without some, like the :rolleyes1 one!

when you spend all day reading DIS boards instead of doing your housework.:)
As a mum I don't need much persuading. :laughing:

You spend all day at work on the DIS (ha, they should give me more work!)

You're considring buying shares in DLRP when you are absolutely clueless about the stock market!!

Who cares about the stock market, those shares give you discounts!!!!

When you plan December around the dates of Mickey's Christmas whatever dinner party.

...when you spend more time at work on the DISforum than actually working :rolleyes1

When you're super tired and have been yawing all day (because you stayed up dissing) but still wont be getting an early night (because you're dissing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter