You know you're addicted to DLP / The DIS when...

ukstitch

<font color=deeppink>I'm not sure I'm quite your a
I thought I'd start one of these threads, because there seems to be a good few of us now for whom either our post counts are creeping up very quickly, or our bank balances are depleting very quickly as we book more trips.

Let's try and keep the list to things that we've actually done - it's more fun that way I think :)

Anyway:

You know you're addicted to DLP when you start thinking about your next trip before you've finished the washing from the last.

...When you've made over 100 posts in the last week!! :eek:

Bob xoxox

..........When you start planning your next trip on the coach ride home! (Yep, we did!!)

Bob xoxox

...... When your having four different conversations about DLP with the same person!!

When you start trying to convince yourself that £700 is worth the upgrade from DLH standard to DLH castle club.

......................When you set aside time exclusively to talk about Disnyeland Resort Paris......

Bob xoxoxox

......................When you set aside time exclusively to talk about Disnyeland Resort Paris......

Bob xoxoxox

:lmao:

............When you think 10 months is too long to wait to go in June so you decided to wait two months and go in Oct instead.

When you start expecting your phone and msn to have the DIS smileys

..........When you start talking to your hamster about DLRP...And he runs away with boredom.... :rolleyes1

Bob xoxoxox

When you start expecting your phone and msn to have the DIS smileys

I do this on facebook......... :rolleyes1

......When you keep pricing up trips before you've even gone on your next one!

Bob xoxox

........ When you present the 'Brits Guide to Disneyland Resort Paris' to your partner in a manner akin to child giving their parent a storybook.......

Bob xoxox

when the top of your wardrobe and the head of your bed are both filled with stuffed toys from previous trips.

when you're applying for holiday time at work 4 months in advance, just so you can book the next trip.

You know you're addicted to DLP when you start thinking about your next trip before you've finished the washing from the last.

ha ha i havent even un packed yet and have booked the next one lol

when you've read the dlp broucher so much is fell apart x

...... When everything you buy is 'for Disneyland Paris'.... (Everything I've bought recently- Clothes, books, etc, have all been for my holiday!)

Bob xoxox

when one of the more common pieces you play on your piano is "Dancin' a catchy rhythm"

When you keep trying to persuade your mother she really wants to go back to DLRP, just so you can tag along!

Bob xoxoxox

...When you get overexcited that your mother has just bought Mickey and Minnie Kitchen Paper just to get you in the Disney Mood!

Bob xoxox

when the very first thing you do after driving off the euro tunnel train is log on to DIS using your iPhone.

when you spend all day reading DIS boards instead of doing your housework.:)
As a mum I don't need much persuading. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter