• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You know your a Disney Family when....

ºoº when you are at the high school graduation and Pomp and Circumstance begins, and the two youngest siblings whisper excitedly..."DISNEY!" (Fantasia 2000~Donald and the Ark)

ºoº when Aerosmith is on The Simpsons and the same two come running from the nether regions of the house with the same..."DISNEY!"

ºoº when the trip to never seen Universal is upcoming, and they still refer to "our trip to Disney" even though, in their knowledge, they are NOT going to the parks.

ºoº when the 8 yo is figuring out: Mom it costs $10 000 (Canadian, here:rolleyes: ) to go to Disney, right? (yep, says the mom).....but there's only FOUR (out of 7) of us going. . .so, how much do we need to save?

ºoº when you debate, do I tell 'em or surprise 'em

ºoº when on the last day, the 6 year old says "Please don't bring me again. . .it hurts too much to leave!" (but she's been 4 times since then and will absolutely :Pinkbounc when we hit Akershus in just 22 days

ºoº and finally, when even your bullets look like Mickey!

...when the man fixing the ceiling asks your three year old "How old are you?" and then "When will you be four?" and the three year old answers "When I go to Disney World!"

we'd just gotten home from Russia with our two newly-adopted toddler daughters and my DH said to them, "We need to take you to Disney World!" (I'd been thinking the same thing, but thought he'd die if I said it out loud!):jester:

When you watch the Disney vacation video with your DD over and over and over an over.......

( 1 ) When you have a folder of papers printed about the resorts from 1995.
(2) and when you have a shelf dedicated to all the vacation planning videos you have recieved.
(3)When your hubby gives you the big lip every time a disneyworld commerical comes on .
(4) when you know where every ride and restaurant is without asking anyone.
(5) My daughter has The little mermaid and beauty and the beast characters all painted on her wall with two coordinating bed sets.
( 6) when my four year old had been to disney three times .

Mrsmom
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You take your family to the local amusement park or water park and it's "alright but............." and the comparisons start. Just came back from a water park today and all we talked about was what we do at BB! The family that was with us just rolls their eyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

When your 3yo arranges her circular food (pancakes, cookies) and yells HIDDEN MICKEY!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter