Year Round Swap - Mailing info **Update-postal back**

Twigs said:
I got my package today!! :banana: Everything is fantastic. Thank you so much everyone! And thank you PBLM for hosting. I can see a lot of great pages coming from this swap! :woohoo:

I got mine today too! OK, we'll we cheated and PBLM just handed it to me, but great job everyone! :woohoo:

oooh, dh said mine didn't show up yesterday (dd and I are in north carolina) but maybe it will come today! can't wait to see everything! maggie

mine came yesterday too! Nice work ladies! Can'twait to start using it!

Wow...just got mine and I must say they are beautiful!!! Great work girls.

Cannot wait to put them into my albums.

got mine today when I got home... great stuff! can't wait to use it! maggie

Everything looks great! Thanks for a great swap- I can not wait to use this stuff in my books.
Shawna

I got mine too :cheer2: Thanks everyone, that was a fun swap and I can't wait to use everything.

it was fun!!! and I love all the ideas and items....you did great for your first swap as a hostess

Got mine over the weekend -- Great Job Ladies!!! I will use everything I got.. Michelle

I recieved mine today! :banana: Thank you everyone it was all very nice. :grouphug:

Tracey and I received our packages yesterday...Thanks so much everyone! Everything looks great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter