Year Round Swap - Mailing info **Update-postal back**

bigsis1970 and Tink&Belle'sMom - I received your packages today. Lovely work!

So just a quick update on the swap. Just waiting for one more package which will probably be here by tomorrow or Sat. I've seperated everything out and grouped it together. So all I have left to do is to pop in PixieDust's elements, address the packages, and get them back to the PO! :pinkbounce I hope to have everything back out to you ladies by next Fri (the 27th) at the latest.

I'm really looking forward to getting the stuff :flower:

Yippee -- did I include the right amount of postage ? if not pm me and I will send you more $$

I can't wait to see everything?

will you post pictures of all of the groups?

YAY! I've received everyone's items!! :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 (Ooo, look at all these new smilies :hippie: :smokin: :furious: :stir: :woohoo: LOL! )

Okay, anyway. So everything is all sorted out and I've taken pictures of everything except one group. I should be able to get these all back to you by the end of this week. My plan is to send them all out at the same time. :yay:

I can't wait party: I'm really looking forward to getting this swap back! Candy, thanks again for hosting :)

YEAH!` SO nice to have a swap go so smoothly! Can't wait to see the items!

:thumbsup2

Ohhh Thank God! I was getting worry :guilty: party: :woohoo: :thanks: for hosting the swap and cannot wait to see all the goodies

Wow this swap ran so smoothly its scary....lol!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 way to go! Thanks for shipping so quickly. Cannot wait!!!

I got my package today!! :banana: Everything is fantastic. Thank you so much everyone! And thank you PBLM for hosting. I can see a lot of great pages coming from this swap! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter