Year Round Swap - Mailing info **Update-postal back**

PoohBearLovinMama

DIS Veteran
Woohoo! I got everything mailed back out today! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: So everyone should receive their package o' goodies in about 3 days! :sunny:

GROUP 1A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits
Fall - Twigs
Halloween - ksjayhawks
Thanksgiving - Mickeyteacher
Winter - Ohana4
Christmas - PBLM
Valentines Day-Dianalyn

GROUP 1B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - Twigs
Spring - Calanniebu
4th of July - ksjayhawks
Summer - Ohana4
Birthday - Michellepooh
Mothers Day - Bigsis1970

GROUP 3A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits
Fall - bcarson
Halloween - Havencruiser

Thanksgiving -Tink&BellesMom
Winter - calanniebu
Christmas - PixieDust32
Valentines Day - PBLM's friend Jen

GROUP 3B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - PBLM's friend Jen
Spring - MickeyTeacher
4th of July- bcarson

Summer - nicurn
Birthday- bigsis1970
Back to School - PixieDust32

***Groups 2 and 4 will be the Bazzill cardstock group***

GROUP 2A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits

Fall - Bubbasmom99
Halloween - Spinning
Thanksgiving - nicurn
Winter - 4ltlTinks
Christmas - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey

Valentines Day- Mommie2angels

GROUP 2B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter - 4ltlTinks
Spring - PBLM
4th of July - Bubbasmom99
Summer - Spinning
Birthday - 4ltlTinks friend Tracey
Back to School- Dianalyn

GROUP 4A - Fall/Winter - 6 kits

Fall- Ohana4
Halloween- Nank
Thanksgiving - Twigs
Winter - Goofymom/pop
Christmas - nicurn
Valentines Day - angelmom

GROUP 4B - Spring/Summer - 6 Kits
Easter 4ltlTinks
Spring - Ohana4
4th of July - Goofymom/pop
Summer - Twigs
Birthday - 4ltlTinks
Back to School- angelmom

Gone Postal
I've received
Gone Postal Back
Swappers have Received

I'll go first. :teeth:

I finished the Christmas items last night and started working on the Bazzill spring ones. I've got everything planned and all my stuff pulled out, I just have to get it put together.

My friend Jen, finished the Valentines Day items last night too.

I actually did not get mine out. But I definately will tommorrow. I have to go to the post office anyway. How much do we send again for postal return?? Do we just get a paid postage or send cash?

Since tomorrow is after the postage increase date, you can just either send me a priority mail stamp or send $4.05 (I pretty sure that's what the increase is going to.)
:)

bcarson said:
I actually did not get mine out. But I definately will tommorrow. I have to go to the post office anyway. How much do we send again for postal return?? Do we just get a paid postage or send cash?

hey, finished the 3b summer spots today and will mail them out tomorrow. maggie

I am going to work on mine tomorrow, and since I only work tomorrow night this week until Friday, whatever I don't finish tomorrow, I'll get done by Tuesday or Wednesday and be postal by Thursday at the latest.

I have been stressing WAY too much over this I think--but I have everything picked and planned and will be executing it tonight, I hope. I am shooting for Wednesday to mail. Once I get this first (for me) swap done and out, hopefully I won't feel so stressed over the next, right??!

hey just wanted to let you know I sent my angel spots for summer group 3b off today. maggie

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
I have been stressing WAY too much over this I think--but I have everything picked and planned and will be executing it tonight, I hope. I am shooting for Wednesday to mail. Once I get this first (for me) swap done and out, hopefully I won't feel so stressed over the next, right??!

Oh no, Don't stress over it! It's supposed to be fun, not stressful. :sad1:

4ltlTinks and Nicurn - I'll keep an eye out for your items.

Okay I sent mine out. I sent it priority only because it was easier to put in that box. Anyway mine said it would be $4.36 to send it back parcel post. So that is what I sent in stamps. I hope that is enough. So I wonder if sending $4.05 will be enough. I just thought I would let you know.

Just want to let you know that I am done. I don't think I will get to the post office today, probably tomorrow. I will let you know when it is in the mail.

Mypackage was finally mailed yesterday--Tuesday at noon. So, it should reach you by Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Sorry for the delay--finally felt good enough to get to the post office. :cool1:

just checking in.....you have mine already....looks like this crop is running smoothly so far...wonderful!

Woohoo, exciting day in the mail today. 4 swap packages arrived! :cool1: Haven't had a chance to open them yet though, silly children actually want to eat . :earboy2:

2 more packages today. I received Ksjayhawks and Nicurns packages!
Yesterday I received bcarsons, Mickeyteacher, calanniebu, and Havenscrapper.

Beautiful work everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter