• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yea!!! A Pod Squad Cruise is in the works -- Thanks Pete!

Hey Cruisers-What are you doing about travel insurance? I'm planning to use insuremytrip.com-any plans that have worked well for you? I'm thinking I'll do the cruise ins. now (within the 15 day window), then get flight ins. when I book that.
Anyone else?

Hey Dis'ers - on the weekend I decided to stop agonizing over whether or not a day in the park, then a 4 day cruise and then 3 days back in the parks would be too disjoint of a vacation, and asked Tracy to switch over our 3 day cruise to the podcast cruise. Being the whiz-bang kinda gal that she is princess: , I already rec'd confirmation this morning - so we'll be joining u crAZiEs on board! :dance3:

Time to go sign up on the "meet" thread and change my ticker! :woohoo:

cheers,
:flower3:

ok, I just submitted a request for pricing......for myslef and DD who will be almost 3 for cruise....DH said go for it!
I cant take my older 2 kids out of school...just did that and didnt work out so great!
Still not sure...will see what kind of price I get...will I have to pay adult price for her? Thanks:) Looks like fun !

yay klamchowder! I remember meeting you in the crazy wild chatroom.... so happy you're going!!

, I already rec'd confirmation this morning - so we'll be joining u crAZiEs on board! :dance3:

cheers,

yay klamchowder! I remember meeting you in the crazy wild chatroom.... so happy you're going!!

How can you remember meeting ANYone in that chat???

Yippee, klamchowder! Can I call you "chowdah"? And I like your ticker! I may have to add to mine (not change it, though...mine's ever so much more precise, and those minutes and seconds count, dontcha know)

Hopefully Uruslasshadow wont see that I posted here too.....I better run!!! lol

Sheesh.... get real. She can freekin *smell* a new post on the Unplugged boards......

::::ducking and running ::::

Sheesh.... get real. She can freekin *smell* a new post on the Unplugged boards......

::::ducking and running ::::

It's because they all use the "lotion".

Hey, Debbie, is it just soap that you make? Do you ever make lotion? I'm running low....

Hey Dis'ers - on the weekend I decided to stop agonizing over whether or not a day in the park, then a 4 day cruise and then 3 days back in the parks would be too disjoint of a vacation, and asked Tracy to switch over our 3 day cruise to the podcast cruise. Being the whiz-bang kinda gal that she is princess: , I already rec'd confirmation this morning - so we'll be joining u crAZiEs on board! :dance3:

cheers,

Cool! Welcome aboard. You're in luck, I hear Bawb loves Clam Chawda. :laughing:

in giving up our yearly trip to Las Vegas to go on this cruise.

Where can I find information on it? (The website is kind of hard to find).

Also, the first and third Saturdays in May are must-work days at my weekend job. Will this conflict with the dates of the cruise?

EJKorvette, new to this board but not to the podcast

in giving up our yearly trip to Las Vegas to go on this cruise.

Where can I find information on it? (The website is kind of hard to find).

Also, the first and third Saturdays in May are must-work days at my weekend job. Will this conflict with the dates of the cruise?

EJKorvette, new to this board but not to the podcast

Welcome to the board!!

You can find some info here:
https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/podcast-cruise-pricing.cfm

Also, check the thread at the top of this forum (First Ever DIS Podcast Cruise) for lots of info!

Looking at the calendar, May 3 would be the first Saturday and May 17th the third. The cruise is May 10-14,so you should definitely be able to squeeze it in! Hope you can join us.

Well, I've lost count of the amount of emails I've written to them and I couldn't quite figure out if the voicemail was toll free outside of the USA, I mean a UK to USA phone call isn't cheap. I think I signed up for the mailing list when it had the password to I think I've got all my bases covered, however, whenever I write an email with something interesting, Pete reads a similar email from someone else, however, as soon as I come up with something different and interesting, I'll be sure to write another!

I just started listening to the podcast and found out about the cruise. I'm going through this discussion, so I am a little behind, so please forgive me if this has been discussed or is inappropriate. However, I have spent the last 5 months in Europe for business and I got a skype account (internet phone) - really cheap calling to the US AND its free for toll free numbers - so it might help. Alway wanting to enable where I can.

How can you remember meeting ANYone in that chat???

Yippee, klamchowder! Can I call you "chowdah"? And I like your ticker! I may have to add to mine (not change it, though...mine's ever so much more precise, and those minutes and seconds count, dontcha know)

i remember one thing from that chat... and it had something to do with the winner !

I got my quote about an hour ago, and I am going :banana:

I've done some cruises but not Disney. My first Disney cruise is in Febuary, so next year will be the year of the cruises.

I got my quote about an hour ago, and I am going :banana:

I've done some cruises but not Disney. My first Disney cruise is in Febuary, so next year will be the year of the cruises.

Even though you're booking the DIS Unplugged Cruise now, be sure and check into rates for the same cruise while you're onboard in February as they usually offer special incentives if you book a future cruise before you leave the ship. If the rate is lower or there is a great onboard credit offered, just rebook and then transfer it to Dreams Unlimited and have them cancel the first one you booked. Then you'd get any incentives offered by Disney along with any incentives offered by DU. Clear as mud? I'm sure Tracy w/DU can probably explain it better.

Glad you'll be joining us!!!

Even though you're booking the DIS Unplugged Cruise now, be sure and check into rates for the same cruise while you're onboard in February as they usually offer special incentives if you book a future cruise before you leave the ship. If the rate is lower or there is a great onboard credit offered, just rebook and then transfer it to Dreams Unlimited and have them cancel the first one you booked. Then you'd get any incentives offered by Disney along with any incentives offered by DU. Clear as mud? I'm sure Tracy w/DU can probably explain it better.

Glad you'll be joining us!!!

You know I thought the exact same thing. Actually, I thought crap I wish my cruise was sooner, so I could book on board. I think that will still be before the final cut off (final payment due) so I shouldn't have any trouble. I just wanted to make sure it didn't sell out on me. That would be very, very sad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter