• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yea!!! A Pod Squad Cruise is in the works -- Thanks Pete!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am so excited after listening to today's show...more prizes, a Pod Squad cruise and more!!!

Pete -- you rock! :thumbsup2

I'm listening now & Pete just talked about the Podcast Cruise. Woo hoo!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: I can't wait to hear more details!

I was planning on trying to do a cruise in 2009 anyway, but now it's not "planning on," it's "going to do!" :teeth:

Did he say when?? I'm having the same iTunes problem everyone else is on getting the current show . . . and I don't use Listen Now because I don't have the ability to sit still at my computer for that long. :goodvibes

MickeyBoat.jpg

Did he say when?? I'm having the same iTunes problem everyone else is on getting the current show . . . and I don't use Listen Now because I don't have the ability to sit still at my computer for that long. :goodvibes

He mentioned May, but nothing's definite

Wow! Since I suggested it in an earlier post, do I get a free ticket??? :rotfl:

Wish I would've known about that before Christmas!!! I would've asked for something other than my Mickey Mouse watch and all 3 seasons of Deadwood on DVD!!! :laughing:

Sorry Denice...A whole bunch of us have suggested doing a special cruise, so I'm afraid that cabin might be a bit crowded! What the heck -- the more the merrier, right? We'll just have to use the 'ol Navy hot bunk system. :scared1:

Sorry Denice...A whole bunch of us have suggested doing a special cruise, so I'm afraid that cabin might be a bit crowded! What the heck -- the more the merrier, right? We'll just have to use the 'ol Navy hot bunk system. :scared1:

Count me in the room too! :laughing:

This is truly a great prize. And it's not as if you need to provide incentive for us to listen. Most of us would listen regardless of any prizes that may be offered. It sounds awesome and am looking forward to see how this all plays out. Great job Pete!!!:thumbsup2

Dennis-

DS7 (Kaleb) listened tonight and heard the part of the cruise.

I said to DS isn't that exciting, what do you think of that?

He goes "I KNOW we are going"

I said how do you know we are going?

DS says "Oh I know we are going it's the DisUnplugged"
:hug:

So now DS7 and I are trying to figure out how to save our money!

Well, there goes my Alaska trip...gotta save up for the PodCruise.

Darn, another pod event that I won't be able to attend, unless I don't eat or buy anything during my first year of university and probably miss all my first year exams, if i have any. At the rate that I would afford to go on a disney cruise the podcast would have to keep going until about 2015.

Darn, another pod event that I won't be able to attend, unless I don't eat or buy anything during my first year of university and probably miss all my first year exams, if i have any. At the rate that I would afford to go on a disney cruise the podcast would have to keep going until about 2015.

you just need to get to writing some emails and calling in some voicemails to better your chances of winning a spot!

Speaking of which...I can't remember - did Pete say that you just have to be signed up for the mailing list to be eligible or is it going to be you have to have a voicemail/email answered on air?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter