• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yea!!! A Pod Squad Cruise is in the works -- Thanks Pete!

You know I thought the exact same thing. Actually, I thought crap I wish my cruise was sooner, so I could book on board. I think that will still be before the final cut off (final payment due) so I shouldn't have any trouble. I just wanted to make sure it didn't sell out on me. That would be very, very sad.

Sounds like you've got your bases covered! :thumbsup2

Be sure and PM Tracy and have her add your name to our rollcall on the DIS Unplugged board...I believe we're over 65 cabins now. :goodvibes

You know I thought the exact same thing. Actually, I thought crap I wish my cruise was sooner, so I could book on board. I think that will still be before the final cut off (final payment due) so I shouldn't have any trouble. I just wanted to make sure it didn't sell out on me. That would be very, very sad.

The final payments are due February 23. Definitely check your pricing onboard with what you have paid to see if it is better. You can ask if you rebook onboard that you just have the booking placed with Dreams Unlimited Travel at the time you book onboard to save you from having to transfer it when you get back home. Then just email me and I can have the deposits refunded or transfered to the new booking for you.

Did someone say that if you listen to the podcast you may win prizes? How does that work? Newbie DVC owner.

Did someone say that if you listen to the podcast you may win prizes? How does that work? Newbie DVC owner.

Yes...there have definitely been some wonderful prizes given away to podcast listeners! Your best bet is to submit an email or voicemail to the podcast team (use the link above for the Podcast Main Page) asking a question about WDW, DCL, etc and if one of them picks your submission and plays it during the podcast you automatically win a t-shirt or lanyard. At the end of the month all winners are eligible for a drawing in which one lucky person gets to pick an envelope, and inside will be a great prize -- iPhones, theme park tickets, spa gift certificates, etc. Previously there were also some cruises given away but I honestly don't know what the status is on how many (if any) might be left. You can also get a shot a one of the envelopes by suggesting a new segment idea such as reviewing the WDW golf courses, resorts, recreation options (you know -- that kind of stuff).

In case you didn't know, the DIS Unplugged Podcast suffered a terrible loss at the end of April when Bob Varley (our beloved Bawb!) passed away unexpectedly. He was a regular member of the DIS Unplugged Roundtable and many of us grew to think of him as "family"...so things have been a bit out of sorts lately, but are getting back to normal (or as normal as possible under the circumstances).

So please do yourself a big favor and start listening to the most current podcasts and work your way through the archives as time allows. You will glean some fabulous information about all things Disney and may even when a prize! Good luck. :goodvibes

Woo Hoo! DW and I are officially signed up and have made our deposit. Let the games begin!

Woo Hoo! DW and I are officially signed up and have made our deposit. Let the games begin!

Welcome Aboard!!! There's a great thread that's a sticky at the top of the DIS Unplugged board with lots of info about the cruise...look through it if you haven't already. Be forewarned though that we tend to go off-topic pretty easy...

Welcome Aboard!!! There's a great thread that's a sticky at the top of the DIS Unplugged board with lots of info about the cruise...look through it if you haven't already. Be forewarned though that we tend to go off-topic pretty easy...

There was a TOPIC???:lmao:

:rotfl:

Welcome aboard!! Don't miss the stickied thread at the top of the forum for the cruise!!

We're all nutcases, but we're harmless...

Most days anyway ;)

Topic? What Topic? I'm suppose to stick to a topic? Let's see what shall I pick...

-Cougaring Will
-Moegeetoes
-Walter's hot factor
-My Little Towel Monkey

So many to choose from.....

Topic? What Topic? I'm suppose to stick to a topic? Let's see what shall I pick...

-Cougaring Will
-Moegeetoes
-Walter's hot factor
-My Little Towel Monkey

So many to choose from.....

Ahhh, but it all comes back to .......

FOOD!

I can't seem to get the Quote page to come up. Is there a secret Podpass word? Help help!:confused:

Count me in too! I just put in my deposit this morning. I can't wait!!!!!!

Tracy - you have me on the list for being part of the podcast group, right? I forgot to mention that when I requested my quote. Thanks.

Count me in too! I just put in my deposit this morning. I can't wait!!!!!!

Tracy - you have me on the list for being part of the podcast group, right? I forgot to mention that when I requested my quote. Thanks.

You already were added to the list :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter