Yak and Yati reservation

If you buy the card online, how long does it take to get to you?
Just to let you know, I have no card, never have. They never ask to see one either.
All I do is walk in, tell them I am a Landry card member, give them my name. When I check out I give them my email, they pull up the account that way.
The physical card is not required.
At least in over 20 visits (Y&Y is DHs favorite) it's never been needed for us

I have an ADR here for dinner in June but because of this thread, just joined the club. Once I get my card, do you think I should cancel my ADR and just use the card for seating, or keep both in case?

I have an ADR here for dinner in June but because of this thread, just joined the club. Once I get my card, do you think I should cancel my ADR and just use the card for seating, or keep both in case?
Cancel. Eliminate any possibility of the no-show charge. There’s no need to keep it.

Cancel. Eliminate any possibility of the no-show charge. There’s no need to keep it.
Yep, ADR is of no use whatsoever. The card totally overrides the ADR and makes it meaningless.

Dining plan or no?

If no- cancel your ADR. Buy a Landry’s Restaurants card for $25 (you’ll instantly get a $25 credit to use at any Landry’s restaurant). Show up to Yak & Yeti whenever you want, and skip the line (you even get priority over ADRs).

They will not let you use the dining plan without an ADR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter