• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wrapping Up the Year - December Exercise Thread

Well, I said I'd have some minutes from shoveling snow today and boy did I ever! We were supposed to get 1" overnight and another 2-3" this morning. Woke up to 8" (!!) and got another inch or two today. Basically we were shoveling on and off all day today. We also walked to get lunch. I'm counting 200 minutes for today.

495/750

15 min walks with puppy today and yesterday, bringing me to 100/200. Not sure if I will get any more in with having to get everything done before we leave for WDW on Sat. Need to try and find my pedometer to measure my walking next week! In case I am not back on, Merry Christmas to everyone!:santa:

15 min walks with puppy today and yesterday, bringing me to 100/200. Not sure if I will get any more in with having to get everything done before we leave for WDW on Sat. Need to try and find my pedometer to measure my walking next week! In case I am not back on, Merry Christmas to everyone!:santa:

Have a WONDERFUL trip and a Merry Christmas!!

It's been a bit since my last check in.

I'm adding on 99 minutes over the last couple of days = 423/1000. Closing in on half way.

We're nearing the end of the semester which is a busy time. I haven't been doing great at moving during my lunch break and I just sort of fall over at night.

I've been lax about posting, but I have 20 minutes of outdoor walking since I last checked in. (new total 145/500)

I don't know how so many people are keeping up with regular amounts! I've been crazy busy here with Christmas stuff because somehow I didn't get nearly the amount done early that I used to. But anyway, congrats to everyone getting those minutes in!!

And to those heading off on vacation, have a wonderful trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter