Wrapping Up the Year - December Exercise Thread

If I run tonight (which I will!!!) then I fell just a little short of my goal for the month. 220/300 so far. I will run for 30 min tonight so I'm at 250/300 at the end of tonight.

Sorry for not checking in. It's been a tough month for me (not for any bad reasons, just so many good holiday distractions.)

I leave in one week for Disney marathon weekend to run the 5k! with family and then start a training program for longer distance race in March. I'm excited to have that structure and the time available to do it. I will need motivational help all Jan so I will check in a lot...I promise!

I got a wild hair and decided to go all in to finish out the month. Adding another 318 minutes over the last 4 days to bring my total to:

1644/1500

I've decided to do the Run (walk, crawl) 2,016 miles in 2016, so I should get some good numbers in the following months!

Managed a quick 10-minute walk today, but have mainly been a slug lately. With DS and DH off all week, I've been all out of routine and pretty much just a bum. But fresh start tomorrow!!

final total.....210/500 :(

Updates on page 1. I did a crummy job this month, I know, but y'all did a great job encouraging each other and working towards your goals!!! As a group we got to 77%, which is awesome given the challenges of December. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We do need a host for January...

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. May you have a year of peace and prosperity. :yay:

49 minutes today, running and walking

I think I'm done for the month ... 1953/2000

Thanks for keeping track of us this month, @2TxAgs! December is a really hard month to be in charge of this, and I'm really grateful that you stepped up and put in some time to help us out!

Well guys, I really crapped out here and didn't get any more minutes in this month. Too many other things going on plus I've been visiting family this week (on a flight home as we speak actually). So basically I feel blown up like a balloon from all of the holiday food and need to get back on track ASAP! Look forward to seeing you all in the January thread! Happy New Year!!

...I did a crummy job this month, I know, but y'all did a great job encouraging each other and working towards your goals!!! As a group we got to 77%, which is awesome given the challenges of December...

Please don't feel you did a "crummy job"! I second this:

...Thanks for keeping track of us this month, @2TxAgs! December is a really hard month to be in charge of this, and I'm really grateful that you stepped up and put in some time to help us out!

Anyone who manages to run this in a month when many of us can't even manage to post regularly is doing a great job in my opinion! Thanks a ton!

As for January, I don't have a theme prepared or anything, but if nobody else is ready to do this one, I can just reuse my spreadsheet from the summer and keep records. I'll check back later today to see if anyone else wants it first.

Last edited:
Seeing that nobody has jumped in, I'll go ahead and start a new thread. Look for it on the WISH board.

Updates on page 1. I did a crummy job this month, I know, but y'all did a great job encouraging each other and working towards your goals!!! As a group we got to 77%, which is awesome given the challenges of December. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We do need a host for January...

Happy New Year to each and every one of you. May you have a year of peace and prosperity. :yay:

Thank you for hosting! I think its great that you were willing to host this month, I could barely get in minutes, never mind come on here & post or read the thread.

Haven't posted in 2 weeks, I don't think I've done anything but walk & run, so just pulling those numbers out of my apps-

219 minutes

for 458/800 Total

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter