Wow...Outrage over Stroller Rental Price Increase...What's that About?

I hope Disney gets FLOODED with complaints. I think maybe they thought they could "sneak" this increase by us. It goes into effect in 2 days!

I'm just so angry over this (I feel like Pete) it's just disgusting.

Here is the email address. EVERYONE should email Disney about this!
Stroller renter or not.

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Thanks for the link! I just emailed and asked when they will be offering FREE STROLLER RENTAL like they offer FREE DINING. The savings might be similar for some families.... :rotfl:
People SHOULD be outraged! Like a previous poster stated, DIsney is all about families -- I think they'll need to restate the marketing of the 'week at disney for about $1600' to 'a week at disney for $1800-ish (inlc stroller rental)"... unbelieveable....

For anyone renting a stroller for more than one day I would buy the daily pass (31.00 double) and keep your name card for the future days. They have plenty of empty strollers at the train station for you to put your card in from the day before.

Their are no strollers left over from the day before. The park is spotless (with all strollers back in their rightful places) before opening. Perhaps, the strollers you think are left over, are in fact left there that morning while the 'owners' grab, oh I don't know, a muffin, a picture, a ride on the train. And lo and behold they come back to get their stroller and it's GONE!

I can see doing this after a parade and if you are in the back of the park and grab an obviously abandoned stroller, but come on, your just taking someone else's stroller first thing in the morning...........

Thanks for the link! I just emailed and asked when they will be offering FREE STROLLER RENTAL like they offer FREE DINING. The savings might be similar for some families.... :rotfl:
People SHOULD be outraged! Like a previous poster stated, DIsney is all about families -- I think they'll need to restate the marketing of the 'week at disney for about $1600' to 'a week at disney for $1800-ish (inlc stroller rental)"... unbelieveable....

keep us posted when they respond. I would love to know what they say!

For anyone renting a stroller for more than one day I would buy the daily pass (31.00 double) and keep your name card for the future days. They have plenty of empty strollers at the train station for you to put your card in from the day before.

I don't think he's recommending stealing a stroller. But as we all know, by about 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon, many people leave the park for a nap or to head to the pool for a few hours of refreshment and relaxation. There was always a goodly amount of stroller abandoned by the train station. With the way Disney is gouging us, I don't see the harm in grabbing one of those. But then again, how could you know that the person using that stroller simply isn't just on a train ride and coming back round to get it. I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but I'm not sure I would consider this stealing... well okay just a little bit of theft is involved as you are not the rightful "renter". I guess you could just call those people stroller squatters. HA!

And I agree about using a stroller in Epcot. It's such a big park and when the weather is hot, a stroller can be the difference between a happy kid and a very unhappy kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter