Would you wear...

I definitely see it as a Valentines day sweater, but only because it really isn't my style so I couldn't imagine myself wearing it other than that day. But that is just me.
If it was my style I'd wear it any day of the year and not care what the Fashion Police thought about it. If you like it, wear it.

Just viewed the link. I'm not a heart-wearing person, but I think the sweater is kind of cute and I'd wear it on the weekend for sure.

I'd probably wear it regardless of Valentine's Day. I try not too care too much what the fashion police think, especially if my husband put thought into the purchase.

When in doubt there's the weekend. Just put it in the rotation to show your husband that you appreciate the gift. If you really dislike it then return it or pass it on.

I'm in the minority. I would not wear that except on Valentine's Day, and only then because I teach elementary aged kids.

https://www.christopherandbanks.com...html?dwvar_020021510005083_color=0240#start=1

I don't know why I hesitated to post the link.....I felt like I couldn't? But here it goes - I could wear it on the weekend, doing laundry and grocery shopping. LOL. My office is business casual, not big city business, although some think it is!! And it's family based, think families and kids around a lot.
Not what I was expecting to see. I think it's really cute, not Valentines like at all. I would wear it.

I’d totally wear that sweater with slacks or jeans and it doesn’t scream Valentine’s Day at all. Though lucky you, you have a perfect sweater for the day.
Enjoy that thoughtful gift.

I think it's cute and not just for Valentine's Day. I would wear it. It has a fun vibe. If that fits with you go for it -sounds like it would work for work, too.

I like it and would wear it! Maybe not to work, but outside of work.

I like hearts anyway, and the fact that your husband bought it for you is really cute! :lovestruc

I think it’s super cute. I’d wear it with a black skirt for the office or with jeans for a casual day or date. I’d be jealous except that after 3 years of asking my husband finally got me a new black lily lemon hoodie lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter