Would you wear...

I'd probably wear it regardless of Valentine's Day. I try not too care too much what the fashion police think, especially if my husband put thought into the purchase.

Exactly! It's his thoughts that count. :thumbsup2 Wear it proudly. Your DH loves you.

The sweater reminds me more of polka dots that happen to be hearts. It's just a pattern.

I'd wear that and I don't usually like novelty clothes. That is cute and doesn't seem only appropriate for Valentine's Day.

Yeah, agree. Does not scream Valentine\s Day at all to me and its quite nice actually!

a sweater with hearts on it OTHER than on Valentines Day? I received a sweater with hearts on it from my husband. And he asked me why I didn't wear it yet. It's black with small hearts on it, I like it, but I am not sure about it, other than Valentine's Day. I mean obviously, Xmas trees, shamrocks, some things are REALLY season specific, but are hearts more season neutral? What do you think? Yes, I am probably really overthinking this. But I work in an office with the fashion police, so....I'm self-conscious!

Hearts are year a round wear the sweater... hearts mean love... and the sweater from, your DH is sweet... wear it......I saw the photo super cute!!!

and who cares what the mean girls or fashion police say at work...if they say anything just ignore them... they are of no importance in your life... they are co-workers...

I really like it when I saw the pic. I was envisioning something different otherwise. I would really love it if it was V neck and would totally wear it all winter long. :love:

I love it, and in my office, it would be a hit. We are jean casual, so it would be perfect, but even with black leggings (if it is long enough) or black pants, it would be adorable too

https://www.christopherandbanks.com...html?dwvar_020021510005083_color=0240#start=1

I don't know why I hesitated to post the link.....I felt like I couldn't? But here it goes - I could wear it on the weekend, doing laundry and grocery shopping. LOL. My office is business casual, not big city business, although some think it is!! And it's family based, think families and kids around a lot.

Oh that is super cute! I would definitely wear it to my (very casual) office.

I think the sweater is cute. I wouldn't say it's a Valentine's Day sweater either.

In regards to work as long as you're within dress code policy I wouldn't think about what others would think about it.

Glad you decided to wear it :)

I like it! I would wear it. If my husband took the time to pick it out I would proudly wear it.

That sweater is cute! I would wear it and I don't think it's only acceptable for Valentines day, but then I work with children and can get away with wearing pretty much anything to work. I wore a pair of bright green frog earings to work on Tuesday. I have several bright scarves with Disney characters on them and I wear them all the time, and my daughter and I share accessories (she is 7).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!