Would you consider this line cutting?

Am I the only one who thinks this thread wandered into the pointless and ridiculous several pages ago?

This group think this is rude... another group thinks it isn't, but this is... another group agrees with the first, but only to a certain extent... the fourth group agrees with none of the above, and proposes this...

Arguing here on the board won't result in anyone's mind being changed, or from people having differing opinions on what is and is not acceptable behavior. The problem is, everyone does not follow the same "Miss Manners" rule of conduct. That's just not going to happen.

The best advice is from those who say to just enjoy your time in spite of the perceived or real rudeness of others because bottom line, you can't do anything about it anyway.

Well said. You can't control the behaviors of others.To base your happiness on those behaviors is only going to cause grief and frustration.

No, really, I'm NOT exaggerating. Been there, done that. When somebody can validly explain to me how it's reasonable - not fair, merely reasonable - that I have to wait until, or come back at, 8 PM to eat dinner at a table in a counter service location when all the multi-person parties are able to hold empty tables for twenty minutes before they even have food (while I'm circling around WITH food but no table for twenty minute); or why I have to wait in line twice if I have a 'bathroom emergency' but groups can simply catch up with the rest of their party... well, I'll drop out of this thread.

Have you ever simply asked someone to hold your spot in line? I'm not being snarky, but really a simple smile, a little conversation and a request will get you a lot of help and assistance. I've found heaps of wonderful/kind/friendly people at WDW including those that will quite happily hold my place in line for a bathroom emergency or even to grab a drink (and I'd do the same for them as well). Same type of people who will hold my spot at a parade so I could grab a snack/drink or hit the bathroom. Esp when you are traveling alone, just reaching out to those around you makes all the difference.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter