Worst Christmas movie?

LOL A friend of mine was in Elf-Man
My condolences to him/her. :tongue:
Then again they hopefully got to at least meet and talk to Jeffrey Combs, who in addition to being a great actor seems like a potentially fascinating person to talk to given the huge variety of projects he's been involved with over the past few decades.

My girls and I always try to catch the one in which Mrs. Claus gets fed up with Santa's crap and goes to Vegas. No, I am not making this up. As you might guess, it's a LifeTime movie, and as we watch it we laugh and laugh and laugh.

I just looked it up -- it's called Finding Mrs. Claus, and here's the description: http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/finding-mrs-claus

My DH is watching it right now....A Very Murray Christmas. This is awful!!! I think I may go in the room; Miley Cirus is singing Silent night...blech!

I'm sorry but ELF. I cannot stand Will Ferrell.
Cotton headed ninny muggins.

You're dead to me.

You know what is weird??? I REALLY don't like Will Ferrell either but I can't get enough of Elf.

I don't like any of the of the classic claymation ones. They're creepy.

Any of the Christmas-related films that DW watches on the Lifetime or Hallmark Channels are enough to make me puke my guts out.

Too funny! My sister is always watching those movies and telling me I just have to watch them. I think I would rather shoot my eye out with a BB gun!!!

Can't stand the Jim Carrey version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Love the cartoon!

absolutely agree-love hearing boris karloff narrate every year, and the chuck jones animation is wonderful.

I just ordered the book "Christmas with the Kranks" is based on -- I'm hoping I will enjoy the book, I've never seen the movie!

I did not enjoy the movie but LOVED the book (very funny, very relatable-not the stupid slapstick idiocy portrayed in the movie).

not movies but i'll vote for 'how murray saves christmas', the neil patrick harris version of 'yes virginia' (the original isn't great but I like it better)-and for any of you that are old enough to remember them-any of the 'king family' holiday spectaculars.

I just ordered the book "Christmas with the Kranks" is based on -- I'm hoping I will enjoy the book, I've never seen the movie!

Maria :upsidedow
Skipping Christmas is a delightful little book that I read every Christmas. The movie, however...oh, the humanity.

My DH is watching it right now....A Very Murray Christmas. This is awful!!! I think I may go in the room; Miley Cirus is singing Silent night...blech!

My DH is a huge Bill Murray fan and he has been so excited to watch this special. He keeps trying to pin me down to a time to watch with him.

How about A Very Brady Christmas. I watch it every year, but it's still lame. There's also Deck the Halls with Matthew Broderick and Dani Devito. Just bad. Jingle All the Way with Arnold Schwartenager. Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton. The Grinch with Jim Cary.

The mom of one of DDs best friends got a local theater to show Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas. She's obsessed with him and his films. Had to deal with seeing all of her posts proclaiming how excellent it was. Needless to say I had no desire to see it.

Saw a commercial on CMT (?) for Christmas Story 2. I'll pass. Been watching Hallmark Channel Christmas movies all evening. My dad watches them and Lifetime a lot. His watching it while babysitting sucked me in, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter