wonderful meet at the poly yesterday!!!!!! thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Been here all week as well. Weather and crowds have been fantastic. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Having lunch @ Kona now. With a sleeping baby, will be a good lunch. Can't wait to see everyone.

Bummed that we missed the meet today, but my daughter is having one of Those Days, that happen even at Disney. I figured it was best to make sure she got a good nap so we'd have a better evening.

Hope ya all had fun and didn't get too wet in the rain!

Sorry we missed the meet everyone but as I was driving west from Tampa on I-4 the storm was horrible and I could not wake my little angels up and drag them through biblical rain so we just kept driving and headed home. Maybe next time. If my hubby was with me I would have stopped but having no one to drop us off under the overhang just was not doable. Have fun and sorry we missed everyone. I hope to see some pictures.

unfortunately i woke up this morning with a severe headache and did not meet up with my family at epcot till after noontime. just did not feel well and am sorry i missed the met. well, there is always next august. looking forward to a report.

I had a great time see old friends and making new ones. Thanks Beth for suggesting this meet. Thank you to everyone that donated items to GKTW. I will take them over to GKTW this week.

it was GREAT seeing everyone yesterday!!!!

and thanks to Joe/icecube for bringing the scrumptious cake and cupcakes!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

We had a great time seeing everyone yesterday! It was good to meet new people and see friends too! So glad y'all suggested the meet and the GKTW tie-in!

The meet yesterday was terrific.

Thanks to all who attended and to Beth for taking on the responsibility to get this up and running.

As I had promised earlier, now that the meet is over, I am going to unstick this thread.

Thanks again.

It was great to see everyone yesterday, getting to seem some friends and meet some new faces. And thanks to Joe for bringing the cake and cupcakes!! They were delicious!!!

I had a great time too!!!! Good to see everyone and Eat cake too!!! Thanks Joe!!
Thanks Beth for organizing the event!! Guess I have to ride Big Thunder Mountain now?

T.:)

I had a great time too!!!! Good to see everyone and Eat cake too!!! Thanks Joe!!
Thanks Beth for organizing the event!! Guess I have to ride Big Thunder Mountain now?

T.:)

Yes, thanks to Beth for organizing and Joe for the cake and cupcakes!

Maybe you could ride Big Thunder Mountain as a GKTW benefit? ;) If we raise $____ for GKTW and Power of 10, you'll ride Big Thunder Mountain RR? Amount to be supplied by you, of course... :cheer2:

Like everyone else I have to say thank you to Beth for organizing the meet and to Joe for bringing the cake which was delicious. It was great meeting and chatting with everyone.

Maybe you could ride Big Thunder Mountain as a GKTW benefit? ;) If we raise $____ for GKTW and Power of 10, you'll ride Big Thunder Mountain RR? Amount to be supplied by you, of course... :cheer2:

i LOVE that idea!!!!!!!

a podcast segment/GKTW fundraiser in one!!

but let's not let Teresa get off easy - not just thunder mountain, but ALL the attractions she's managed to avoid!!

several disers who work at WDW have volunteered to do disney with Teresa!! (William, Dustin, Shaun)
Thunder Mountain, EE, Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space, etc etc.
and let us not forget that thrill ride to end all thrill rides that Teresa hasn't been on yet - Peter Pan :eek: :eek:

i forgot to thank Allie (Mrs. M. Mouse) for the yummy maple leaf candy from way up there north of the border!!!!!!! thanks Allie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter