wonderful meet at the poly yesterday!!!!!! thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so can someone tell me - is the easiest way from the Poly to Port Olreans to take the bus if I don't have a car? we have reservations at Boatwrights after the meet!

I think we might be renting a car on the day before this so we may just drive over but not sure yet....

Hi everyone...been so busy at work I haven't had a chance to check in and boy I missed alot...Never thought the group would get so large... incredible!!...can't wait to meet up with everyone as we are going to have a great time..

Ok so can someone tell me - is the easiest way from the Poly to Port Olreans to take the bus if I don't have a car? we have reservations at Boatwrights after the meet!

I think we might be renting a car on the day before this so we may just drive over but not sure yet....

If you don't drive, I think the quickest way would be monorail back to MK and then the bus.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company
M-I-C, see you real soon
K-E-Y, Why? Because we like you
Mmmmmmmmmmm-Oooooooooooo-Uuuuuuuuuuu-Sssssssssssss-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we're leaving on a jet plane...
see you real soon everyone!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

turning off the computer now.... bye :wave:

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company
M-I-C, see you real soon
K-E-Y, Why? Because we like you
Mmmmmmmmmmm-Oooooooooooo-Uuuuuuuuuuu-Sssssssssssss-Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

we're leaving on a jet plane...
see you real soon everyone!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

turning off the computer now.... bye :wave:

Fly safe! See you soon!!! We fly next saturday!! WOOO!

I know it's late to suggest this, but I was thinking about an easy way to do something for GKTW at our meet. Since most of us will be on vacation, I know that boxing stuff up or having to change money etc. would be inconvenient. I was thinking that if we just had a big envelope ready to mail, anyone who wanted to could just put in a check - even a small amount such as $5. would add up to a good amount since there are so many of us. Then we could mail it right from the Poly. If you think this is a good idea, I'd be happy to make a big Polynesian themed card we could sign and prepare the envelope. What does everyone think. Or if you think it's best to just keep this just a meet that's fine too - I'm easy. I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone!

I had suggested this awhile ago (See Post 89) and I'm glad to see that an opportunity for people to support GKTW is being revisited. With so many people planning on attending the meet, I think it's a great opportunity to raise some money for an awesome cause.

Our friends went to Disney and the GKTW Village in May. Cory, 9, had a large portion of his brain removed to stop seizures. He's doing great now! Since we have a personal connection to this, we def. will have to bring some donations along. My 11 year old will find this to be an awesome giving opportunity!

I can't wait to meet you all!

Our friends went to Disney and the GKTW Village in May. Cory, 9, had a large portion of his brain removed to stop seizures. He's doing great now! Since we have a personal connection to this, we def. will have to bring some donations along. My 11 year old will find this to be an awesome giving opportunity!

I can't wait to meet you all!

My 10 year old also finds this to be a great community service project!!

How long do these meets usually last? I'm wondering if anyone would be around if I dropped by a bit later... around 5pm? My guess is many will be heading for dinner... I have a 1:30 lunch at AK, thinking I may not make it. :confused3 If I do miss you all... I sure hope you have a great meet :thumbsup2

Hiya everyone! I just heard about the meet today on the podcast. I would love to join! It'll be me, DisneyCruise05 (William), and my friend sandyhund25 (Shaun).

Can't wait to meet everyone! :disrocks:

I can't wait to see everyone. If you have any small items you are donating to GKTW be sure to see me. I would be happy to deliver them.

Here is the list again if you would like to donate any of the items.

I will volunteer to take items to GKTW if anyone wants to support them this way. Here is the list from their website.

In addition to the potential gifts listed below, we can gladly accept gift cards to stores in which we could purchase these items.

Support for our Gift Giving Program
•Batteries – AA, AAA, C, D
•Disposable cameras
•Autograph Books
•Photo Albums
•Plush
•Small toys and games for children of all ages (with batteries) ◦Board Games
◦Hand Held Games
◦Travel Games
◦Puzzles
◦Teenage Gifts
◦MP3 Players
◦Wii games (rated E)
◦Travel DVD Players

Support for Village Entertainment & Family Programs
•Candy (no gum, no chocolate)
•Sunscreen
•Adult Size Pirate Costumes
•DVD-R (MINI - 30 minutes and/or 60 minutes)
•Movies (G or PG rated on DVD and Blu Ray Disc)
•Red and white crepe paper streamers
•Golf Balls (preferably colors other than white)
•Rain Ponchos
•Wheelchairs (adult and child size)
•Disposable Cutlery
•Pillow Cases for Wish Pillows (pattern will be provided)
•Gift Cards for material - Joann Fabrics, Walmart, Visa, MC
•Balloons ◦Mylar
◦Mylar – Happy Birthday
◦12” Purple
◦Any type

Support for our Villas
•Pressure Washers – Gas Powered
•Treated Lumber – 4x4 x8 Posts
•Truck-mounted steam cleaner and van
•Cleaning Supplies ◦Brooms
◦Scrub Brushes
◦Sponges
◦Vinyl Powdered Gloves – S, M, L, XL
◦60 Gallon Trash Liners

•Painting Supplies ◦Disposable 1”, 2” and 3” brushes
◦Pink Wizzy Roller Covers
◦Canvas Drop Cloths
◦Ladders (any size)
◦6’ & 8’ fiberglass ladders

•Landscaping Supplies ◦Rakes – Leaf or Hard Rake
◦Shovels – Round long handled
◦50 ft heavy duty hoses
◦Hand Cutters and pruners
◦Wheelbarrows
◦Backpack Sprayers
◦2 Cycle Oil Mix
◦Pine Bark Nuggets
◦Wasp Spray
◦Ant bait

•New Appliances (White) ◦Blenders
◦Clock radios (Brown)

◦Coffee makers (12-Cup)

◦Dishwashers (GE)

◦DVD Players

◦Microwaves

◦Refrigerators (GE)

◦Toasters (2 Slot)

◦TV's (27 inch)

Help keep our administrative costs down
•CD's - Blank (High Speed)
•CD Envelopes with plastic window
•Mailing Supplies ◦Bubble Wrap

◦Peanuts

◦#0 and #00 Padded Envelopes

◦2” Packaging Tape

•Office Supplies ◦Pens

◦Scissors

◦Paper Clips

◦White Out

◦2 x 2 Post It Notes

◦Copy Paper – 8.5 x 11

Hi All! It's time to go! we're packing in the computer tonight and leaving in the morning! We arrive on saturday night in WDW and then ONE WEEK and we meet all you fantastic dis'ers!!!

Bring on the sun! I'm ready for the Mouse!!!

You can count us in too!

DataTully and NitroStitch

Hiya everyone! I just heard about the meet today on the podcast. I would love to join! It'll be me, DisneyCruise05 (William), and my friend sandyhund25 (Shaun).

Can't wait to meet everyone! :disrocks:

i've added everyone to the list!! See you there!

we're here now - non-stop mousaholicing :)

weather has been great, crowds not bad at all, ADRs fantastic so far..
all good!!

see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear the weather is great! We fly tomorrow!!! See you soon!!!

i've added everyone to the list!! See you there!

we're here now - non-stop mousaholicing :)

weather has been great, crowds not bad at all, ADRs fantastic so far..
all good!!

see you next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo! We are all set to leave tomorrow morning for WDW! We were going to fly in on Friday, but given the weather issues, we decided to go two days early!:cool1: Should be interesting given the storm, but heck, two more days at Disney, is still two more days at Disney!

See ya all on Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter