wonderful meet at the poly yesterday!!!!!! thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
For all the disers visiting WDW during late August - we're having a dis meet on Saturday, August 27th at 3:00 PM upstairs at the Poly (near the Tambu lounge)...

Please see the GKTW updates in WendyDarling826's post (post #165) and Kathy's post (post #168 by safetymom).

Everyone is welcome!!! Post in the thread or PM me and i'll add you to the list.. :goodvibes

so far 59 people are planning on being at the meet!! woo hoo!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
plus about another 20 are possibles!! :)

Saturday, Aug. 27th - upstairs at the Poly, by the Tambu lounge at 3:00 PM
so far, the following disers will be at the meet (i hope i have the names correct :))
--APB513 - Angela
--BethEJo - Beth
--CamColt - maybe
--Cheshire Figment
--coconutsunshine - and DH, and DS (almost 2)
--cslittle999 - Chris
--DataTully and NitroStitch
--DisneyCruise05 (William), and my friend sandyhund25 (Shaun).
--Disneyholic Family - Beth (maybe DD and DSIL as well)
--DisneyKevin
--Dustin
--HollyMac71 - Holly and DH
--HoopyMan - Joel
--ice cube - Joe, DW, DD (10), DD (5)
--Iggipolka - and DW, DD (2)
--itsmuggsie - Margaret, Cindy and DD Ellie
--IWISHFORDISNEY - Liz, Gene and kiddos
--Joy - Joy, Kurt, and DS (12) and DD (10) - maybe
--kahblue - Kim, DH, DS (14), DS (11) maybe
--Kitikat - Kathie and DH (Irishdadx4) and children (Marissa 20y, Brandon 13y and Isabelle 10y)
--luvdumbo - Melissa and DD (10)
--Mickeefan - Julie + 2
--Michele&Jessica - Michele and DD (17), and friend & DD (17), DS (11)
--Mrs. M. Mouse - Allie, Jason & Girls (10 and 7)
--nala1128 - maybe
--newmouse2008 - Teresa
--rotlex - Steve, DW and two kids (Meghan 9, and Brogan almost 3) - maybe
--safetymom - Kathy
--shellyminnie - Shelly
--StarHeart1 - Julie, Bobby and Brady - maybe
--SusanWasHere - Susan
--team disney - Debbie, DH, & 2 boys (11 & 7) - maybe
--wdwfreeksince88 - James and Danielle, & James' Mom & Dad
--WebmasterJohn
--wendydarling826 - Trish and DH

That would be awesome if the Dis was doing something in August....late august that is :cool1: )

I keep seeing all these things planned on other boards for October, December etc but I can't go then :rotfl:

So anything??? LOL

This is usually the point where someone points out out that if no one is doing it....maybe we need a volunteer.

Are either of you volunteering to get the ball rolling?

....and this is where we need to be able to insert a tumbling tumbleweed smiley icon! :rolleyes1

We are going to be in the World in August, but I can't even organize my sock drawer! And with all that talk about "gravy" in the beat the heat show, I'll probably be pool side most of the day and only come out to the parks at night.

....and this is where we need to be able to insert a tumbling tumbleweed smiley icon! :rolleyes1

We are going to be in the World in August, but I can't even organize my sock drawer! And with all that talk about "gravy" in the beat the heat show, I'll probably be pool side most of the day and only come out to the parks at night.

i need that icon too!! ;)
i can't organize my way out of a paper bag...

but we shall see....perhaps as a group we'll be better?

DisneyKevin said:
This is usually the point where someone points out out that if no one is doing it....maybe we need a volunteer.

Are either of you volunteering to get the ball rolling?

ok Kevin! i'll start the ball rolling and see what happens..

we'll be there august 16th through the 28th....

i've created a rather insane commando schedule, every minute accounted for...actually every second scheduled.. :eek:
but still - to see other disers, i think i can try to juggle things a bit...:goodvibes

I'm there the 15th-28th and have nothing but a few lunches and dinners planned. Have no idea what parks I'm doing on what day, so I'm totally flexible!!

Would love to do a meet!!! But I'm not sure about the organzing part LOL

I'd love a meet! We will be there August 26 - Sep 4th. Anyone up for meeting Aug 28th?

Lol i wiish i could find a way to plan but since this is only our second trip to the world i wouldn't know where to start!!!

We'll be there aug 20 to sep 4 split stay.

Oh and just wanted to add my kids listen to the podcast with us (7 and 10) and my 7 year old dd asked me the other day when she can "see" the disney people lol....She wants to meet you all!

I'd be interested in a DIS meet. I'll be at WDW from August 23rd - 28th.

We have dinner reservations in EPCOT at 7:30 pm on August 27th but I should be able to make a mid afternoon meet.

We've got Aquatica planned that day but could likely make it work for the 27th in the late afternoon....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter