wonderful meet at the poly yesterday!!!!!! thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

It was great meeting everyone! Beth: thanks so much for organizing this, and it was great seeing y'all and your family at Thunder on Sunday! And many thanks to Joe for the sweets and Allie for the candies!

As others have said, doing a segment and raising money for GKTW would be great! I know Shaun and I would be honored to help out with that...maybe Dustin would be able to help out too? But even if we don't do a segment or fundraiser, I'm still going to work my hardest to get T on Big Thunder Mountain! ;-)

i LOVE that idea!!!!!!!

a podcast segment/GKTW fundraiser in one!!

but let's not let Teresa get off easy - not just thunder mountain, but ALL the attractions she's managed to avoid!!

several disers who work at WDW have volunteered to do disney with Teresa!! (William, Dustin, Shaun)
Thunder Mountain, EE, Soarin, Test Track, Mission Space, etc etc.
and let us not forget that thrill ride to end all thrill rides that Teresa hasn't been on yet - Peter Pan :eek: :eek:

i forgot to thank Allie (Mrs. M. Mouse) for the yummy maple leaf candy from way up there north of the border!!!!!!! thanks Allie!!

Wait a minute here......... How did this turn into forcing me to ride Peter Pan?:scared1: What's EE?? is that the yeti thing????

T.

Teresa and I had talked about doing a Facing our Fears segment in the park. So that may happen sooner rather than later. :) We both agreed that we didn't want to do Expedition Everest.

Teresa and I had talked about doing a Facing our Fears segment in the park. So that may happen sooner rather than later. :) We both agreed that we didn't want to do Expedition Everest.

hmmmm.....do we let them off the hook for EE?

i'm not sure (is there an icon for an evil grin?)

We just got home..:sad1:..just wanted to thank everyone that attended the meet as we had a fun time.Thanks to Beth for keeping us updated and the thread on top.We enjoyed talking to everyone and looking forward to doing it again. To everyone it was my pleasure to bring the cupcakes/cake and I'm thrilled to all that enjoyed them..:thumbsup2

We will be back for xmas..Dec.24,2011-Jan.1,2012

We just got home..:sad1:..just wanted to thank everyone that attended the meet as we had a fun time.Thanks to Beth for keeping us updated and the thread on top.We enjoyed talking to everyone and looking forward to doing it again. To everyone it was my pleasure to bring the cupcakes/cake and I'm thrilled to all that enjoyed them..:thumbsup2

We will be back for xmas..Dec.24,2011-Jan.1,2012

It was great getting to meet and talk with you. My parents also liked talking with you also. My wife and I have deceided to spend the 30th and 31st in the parks so maybe we will get to meet you again and if there are any other disers in the parks maybe a tiny meet. Are you on Facebook?

Jumping in late (as usual lol) to say we had a great time meeting all of you! Beth thanks so much for arranging everything! oh and the girls didn't eat their dinner after those GIANT cupcakes lol...

We arrived home late last night after 2 horrid days of travel...made for a crappy trip home for sure!

Glad to be home but sure missing having breakfast lunch and dinner made for me lol...

So sorry I didn't make it to this meet. We ended up stuck in the Mexico pavillion in Epcot during the down pour. Treking out of the park then didnt seem like a good idea. On the flip side I got to ride the Gran Fiesta Tour 3 times!!!:headache: ;)

Jumping in late (as usual lol) to say we had a great time meeting all of you! Beth thanks so much for arranging everything! oh and the girls didn't eat their dinner after those GIANT cupcakes lol...

We arrived home late last night after 2 horrid days of travel...made for a crappy trip home for sure!

Glad to be home but sure missing having breakfast lunch and dinner made for me lol...

yes, having someone else prepare, serve and clean up!!!! the perfect vacation!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter