~*Wonder March 21 2014*~

See you there. Not to long now. You are going to have a great time. Can't wait for the sail away party. That officially starts the vacation for me.:flower3:

Could some of you please save your navigators and post it on disneycruiselineblog.com? Thanks so much.

Hi VeroBeachAviators had a look at FB did not see your request... has is been accepted? I'm not very good at this so will contact others to have a go. Welcome to the group in advance. :flower3:

:laundy:

Thanks! Our request was granted and we now can access the Facebook page. Additionally, not sure if anyone has noticed, but Disney has opened up additional discounts. We just upgraded from deck 2 to deck 6 and now have Verandah cabins!! We are super excited. For fish extenders we are in cabin 6090 and 6092.

Super Excited - two weeks to go!!

VeroBeachAviators.

Looks like we missed fish extenders (just learned about them actually). But I guess I will be seeing you all in a couple of weeks too!

Looks like we missed fish extenders (just learned about them actually). But I guess I will be seeing you all in a couple of weeks too!

Not to worry. We apparently missed the "cut off" as well, but since we are all about fun, we will gladly exchange fish extender fun with you! Let us know your cabin number.

The Carlon Family
Cabins: 6092 and 6090

Hi everyone, we (DW and I) just booked this cruise, we're super excited, it's our third time on the Wonder. I figured it's too late for FE, I've made note of a few cabins I've read on this thread, we may to put together a few small things.

I just requested to be added to the Facebook page, if any Admins are reading, please add me.

See you all soon!

We are in stateroom 7612

Hi everyone, we (DW and I) just booked this cruise, we're super excited, it's our third time on the Wonder. I figured it's too late for FE, I've made note of a few cabins I've read on this thread, we may to put together a few small things.

I just requested to be added to the Facebook page, if any Admins are reading, please add me.

See you all soon!

We are in stateroom 7612

YAY!!! So glad that you are joining us. We will happily include you in our FE shenanigans! I have made note of your cabin. I am not an admin on the FB page, but I am sure that some will accept your request.

Warm regards from the Carlon Family (6092 and 6092)

Did everyone get added to the FB page? Not long now. Panic packing has begun at our house. Looking for the odds and ends I'm sure I can't survive without.:hippie: Will make note of the newest cabin numbers :banana:

Not to worry. We apparently missed the "cut off" as well, but since we are all about fun, we will gladly exchange fish extender fun with you! Let us know your cabin number.

The Carlon Family
Cabins: 6092 and 6090

Aww! Thanks I just saw this. I do not have enough time to create FE. Thanks anyway! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter