~*Wonder March 21 2014*~

I'll be sailing with my Mother, DD 9 and DD3. Would love to get in on the FE!

Hollyprincess:

Yay! We just changed our cruise date to this one to coincide with my DD's spring break. I also just requested to join the FE facebook page.

We are a family of 4 - DD 6 and DD 2 at time of sailing.

Can't wait to meet all of you!!

Hey all,

I'm putting together the FE list - I'll be posting it to the Facebook page - is there anyone that wanted to be on the FE that isn't on the Facebook page? If so, send me a pm ;) I'm thinking a deadline of Jan 10th, so that we can all start prep pin our gifts!

Please add us to the group we would love to participate.

We have 2 cabins with 4 ppl in each cabin

DH=Jeff
DW=Katrina
DD=Ella 7 yrs old at the time of cruise
MIL=Carol

DH= Jeremy
DW=Beth
DD= Emily 7 years old at the time of cruise
MIL= Kristine

Getting super excited!!

Just wanted to make sure you added us. I put all our info on DIS. We have two cabins

Cabin 2112
DH Jeff,
DW Katrina,
DD Ella 7yrs old
DMIL Carol (she is celebrating a BDay on 3/25)

Cabin 2116
DH Jeremy,
DW Beth,
DD Emily 7 yrs old,
DMIL Kristina

Thanks!

Just wanted to make sure you added us. I put all our info on DIS. We have two cabins Cabin 2112 DH Jeff, DW Katrina, DD Ella 7yrs old DMIL Carol (she is celebrating a BDay on 3/25) Cabin 2116 DH Jeremy, DW Beth, DD Emily 7 yrs old, DMIL Kristina Thanks!
I got you. Things have been insane around here lately. Im updating the list w you this afternoon then I'll post on the FB page. If anyone needs it emailed pm me :). FE is officially closed!

I just went online to price this cruise for someone, and it doesnt show up anymore. I wonder if its sold out? It is spring break here in south Florida...

And I am shocked at how much the price has increased! Wowzers! Cannot wait for this trip!

I just learned about the fish extender. I have two rooms that definitely want to get involved. One of my friends made me a fish extender for Christmas. I realize the deadline has passed, but hope you can add us.

Room 1:
3 adults- Jeremy, Heather, and Sylvia
2kids- Jacob(10) and Hunter

Room 2:
3 adults-Phillip, Jessica and Donna
2 kids-Hailey (8) and Kaleb (10)

I just learned about the fish extender. I have two rooms that definitely want to get involved. One of my friends made me a fish extender for Christmas. I realize the deadline has passed, but hope you can add us. Room 1: 3 adults- Jeremy, Heather, and Sylvia 2kids- Jacob(10) and Hunter Room 2: 3 adults-Phillip, Jessica and Donna 2 kids-Hailey (8) and Kaleb (10)

Shoot I already ordered my supplies. Let me get the general consensus from the group.......

OK. I really hope the group will agree. I already have most of the stuff. This is my first time on Disney so I didn't really know about all this. As soon as I heard about it I started buying/making stuff. I didn't realize there was a deadline to sign up.

OK. I really hope the group will agree. I already have most of the stuff. This is my first time on Disney so I didn't really know about all this. As soon as I heard about it I started buying/making stuff. I didn't realize there was a deadline to sign up.

Yeah the deadline is different on every cruise, many of us craft stuff which can be super time consuming! Ok do you want to hop over to the Facebook page? I'll update the list adding you on this afternoon & post it!

So Far Basketkat and Clarefb have expressed interest in the FE for this cruise! We are In as well! If Anyone else is interested just let me know and as we get closer we can make a master list or something? The FE is def one of our most fav parts of waiting for the cruise!

We have DS 16 and DS 9 as well as DH and Me :)

Hi! We are the Carlon Family (DS 9 and DD 13). This is our 8th Disney Cruise. Can we get in on the FE fun???

We actually closed the FE list early january to give everyone a chance to get their gifts in order :)

Wow. We have been doing this for years and never experienced a deadline. In fact, one year we coordinated it and made sure to include everyone. Given that the ship is not sold out and that Florida Resident Rates came out yesterday, I can assure you that you will have more families reaching out to participate. We just booked our cruise this afternoon. So with that in mind, we will bring our FE gifts and still hand them out. Perhaps there are other families who want to do Fish Extenders but missed the "deadline" - maybe we can get those families together. It is so much fun for our kids and I hate to disappoint them.

The Carlon Family

(2574 and 2572)

Wow. We have been doing this for years and never experienced a deadline. In fact, one year we coordinated it and made sure to include everyone. Given that the ship is not sold out and that Florida Resident Rates came out yesterday, I can assure you that you will have more families reaching out to participate. We just booked our cruise this afternoon. So with that in mind, we will bring our FE gifts and still hand them out. Perhaps there are other families who want to do Fish Extenders but missed the "deadline" - maybe we can get those families together. It is so much fun for our kids and I hate to disappoint them.

The Carlon Family

(2574 and 2572)

This is our third DCL Cruise and second time participating in the FE exchange. Last time I went completely overboard with worry that I would miss someone's cabin and there were so many people who missed the deadline that I just brought extras of everything. I was so glad that I did! We had enough to fill every extender we saw and though we expected nothing and tried to be sneaky with our distribution we found that the people we had included had reciprocated with some really nice things! It was a pleasant surprise and so much fun to distribute to people who weren't on our list.
All that said we plan on doing the same this time around. IT's definitely one of the things I look most forward to!

Speaking of which.. we are getting so close!!!!!

This is our third DCL Cruise and second time participating in the FE exchange. Last time I went completely overboard with worry that I would miss someone's cabin and there were so many people who missed the deadline that I just brought extras of everything. I was so glad that I did! We had enough to fill every extender we saw and though we expected nothing and tried to be sneaky with our distribution we found that the people we had included had reciprocated with some really nice things! It was a pleasant surprise and so much fun to distribute to people who weren't on our list.
All that said we plan on doing the same this time around. IT's definitely one of the things I look most forward to!

Speaking of which.. we are getting so close!!!!!

We sent a request to join the Facebook page for this cruise more than a week ago, but our request has not been responded to. I am wondering if someone can send us the list so that we know where the cabins are.

Any help and support would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Hi VeroBeachAviators had a look at FB did not see your request... has is been accepted? I'm not very good at this so will contact others to have a go. Welcome to the group in advance. :flower3:

:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter