~*Wonder March 21 2014*~

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Family of four here as well. Kinda wish this trip included a stop at CC, but the dates worked out with spring break :)

I am going to pass on FE this time...one less thing to stress over :)

We are really hoping to book this cruise soon! It works perfectly for our spring break! :cool1:

Family of 5...it would be out kids' first cruise! If we do join you all I would LOVE to be involved in the fish extender!

We'll be joining you! This will be cruise number 14 for us. We're doing a back to back with the 3/16/2014 sailing and this cruise.

It will be me, DH, DD (14) and DS (11).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Family of 4 here too. DD 7 (at time of the cruise) and DD 4 (at time of the cruise).
We will be traveling with two other families. Can't wait!!

Just booked today! :cool1:

It is my DH and my second cruise with DCL and my kids (9, 4, and 1 at the time) first cruise! I am SOOOO excited!!!!:woohoo:

so excited to see more families joining our group. :cool1:
Can't wait to get back on the wonder. It will be our 4th time.

We are booked on this cruise. Back to back with the one after ;) just got off the wonder today from Alaska which was amazing! Traveling will be myself, dh, ds 10 & dd 7! I'm in for FE!

We are booked on this cruise. Back to back with the one after ;) just got off the wonder today from Alaska which was amazing! Traveling will be myself, dh, ds 10 & dd 7! I'm in for FE!

We will be B2B with you :) :) Can't wait!

So Far Basketkat and Clarefb have expressed interest in the FE for this cruise! We are In as well! If Anyone else is interested just let me know and as we get closer we can make a master list or something? The FE is def one of our most fav parts of waiting for the cruise!

We have DS 16 and DS 9 as well as DH and Me :)

So Far Basketkat and Clarefb have expressed interest in the FE for this cruise! We are In as well! If Anyone else is interested just let me know and as we get closer we can make a master list or something? The FE is def one of our most fav parts of waiting for the cruise!

We have DS 16 and DS 9 as well as DH and Me :)

I'm happy to start a list if people want to post or pm me cabin number & names / ages (for kids! Ha)

Was thinking of starting a Facebook page too, anyone interested?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter