WOC desert party

So has anyone gotten a dessert party reservation for October 12? It shows as a WOC day, but I’ve been checking it daily since the 60 day mark and have never seen it available. I’ve also had alerts set up through multiple sites and have never received one. So was it ever released, and if not, might it be at some point (including day of)?
I too had tried for that day originally and have alerts set. We booked it for the 14th instead which works fine for us. But I do keep checking for the 12th and never saw it open.

So has anyone gotten a dessert party reservation for October 12? It shows as a WOC day, but I’ve been checking it daily since the 60 day mark and have never seen it available. I’ve also had alerts set up through multiple sites and have never received one. So was it ever released, and if not, might it be at some point (including day of)?
That was the day I wanted, too! I did get a reservation on the 14th. Looking at the daily event schedule now, there is isn't WOC listed for the 12th at all. But it is showing up on October 14th. 🤷🏽‍♀️

That was the day I wanted, too! I did get a reservation on the 14th. Looking at the daily event schedule now, there is isn't WOC listed for the 12th at all. But it is showing up on October 14th. 🤷🏽‍♀️
Oh wow... yeah WOC isn't on the calendar for October 10th or 12th

Would a high or low table be better for kids? My kids will be 4 and 6.
I fear they won't be able to see anything if we don't do the party as they are so small people will just tower over them and they are too big to carry.

We had a low top with a (tall) 3 year old and he was able to see fine. We were in the front right at the top of the steps, however.

It is weird. But I am really glad I snagged the spot on the 14th. If it's not showing any other days that week it might be extra crowded.
Thanks all for the info. We already have a Fantasmic dinner package for 10/14, so that wasn’t a possibility. Guess we’ll just miss WOC this trip - we’ve seen it before while we’ve never seen Fantasmic, so this will be OK.

We were able to get 8 for November 19th tonight-could’ve done the day before, too, though only for late showing which i didn’t want. Surprised availability was this open.

So the show is at 9 tonight, my reservation is at 8. What time should I look to line up to get a decent seat? 30-45 minutes before reservation time?

So the show is at 9 tonight, my reservation is at 8. What time should I look to line up to get a decent seat? 30-45 minutes before reservation time?
It depends on how particular you are about your table. There will be people lined up at 7, but that's really not necessary. There really isn't a bad table.

It depends on how particular you are about your table. There will be people lined up at 7, but that's really not necessary. There really isn't a bad table.
Thanks! Just want to get a high top other than that not too picky.

Got there at 7 and had no problem with the table. Had a high top right in the center.
Great show!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter