WOC desert party

No announcement yet. I think people are hoping for something soon about the Dessert Package and Dining Packages as the the actual show schedule just started appearing this week (for April- but still, hopefully that means an overall announcement about these things is coming soon).
I don't think we even know how the non dessert party or dining package viewing might work...will it be part of G+ now with maybe only tiny "walk up" sections?

I feel you - I've been checking every day for our May trip - if or when I see something, I'll post. Not that I'm quick or anything, but the more eyes watching, the better! :)

Yea because we haven't watched WOC in YEARS. I have bad knees and a bad back. I can't sit on the ground OR stand for hours so if we go I would LOVE to get a seat. A few years back we did the fantasmic at Riverbelle and it was so worth it to have a seat. I hope they say something soon. We have to make our park ressies for that trip next week I think so I am def watching. Don't want to miss it!!

I'm checking for it every day, too. I hope they announce something soon, and that it won't be too hard to get reservations. I had planned on doing the Dessert party during our March 2020 trip. I've never seen WOC and that's the only way I'd want to do it. I have a bad back so I really want a seat and a nice view. As soon as I see reservations open up I'll post it here. Like kerreyn said, the more eyes watching out for it, the better :)

I’m seriously stressing out about this. Being from Australia, I’m worried this will drop without notice, at a time that we are fast asleep and we will miss out. I was fine getting up early to book dining reservations but with this I have no idea when it’s going to happen.
Please Disney, give us a little notice before it just happens.

I’m seriously stressing out about this. Being from Australia, I’m worried this will drop without notice, at a time that we are fast asleep and we will miss out. I was fine getting up early to book dining reservations but with this I have no idea when it’s going to happen.
Please Disney, give us a little notice before it just happens.
Right there with you. If they drop without warning everyone else will be in the same boat. I created a shortcut to the link on my home screen and check it a few times a day.

they have never given warning before, so it's doubtful. The most you might get is an announcement in the blog, but that may happen AFTER it goes live, lol

just a note that for every dinner package that came back to WDW they did give advance notice... and I do believe they gave advance notice for the Halloween parade packages. Hopefully disney will give a heads up!

just a note that for every dinner package that came back to WDW they did give advance notice... and I do believe they gave advance notice for the Halloween parade packages. Hopefully disney will give a heads up!

WDW always is about the advance notice though, and DLR not so much :/ They don't even consistently drop the dining reservations for DLR, so I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks! I can't wait :) My DD is going to want (need) one of those light up snail cups!

I wonder how far in advance you can get reservations. Our trip is in May, so I assume those will be available on the 20th.

Thanks! I can't wait :) My DD is going to want (need) one of those light up snail cups!

I wonder how far in advance you can get reservations. Our trip is in May, so I assume those will be available on the 20th.
Same here since folks are already booking those dining venues through mid June.

I wonder if they held back space for these events or if they won’t start until mid June?

From the post for WOC dining - do you think this means folks with current reservations when WOC comes back can just ask to upgrade? Seems odd?

Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package! (Coming Soon!)

From the post for WOC dining - do you think this means folks with current reservations when WOC comes back can just ask to upgrade? Seems odd?

Simply check in with your host or server about upgrading your reservation to the dining package! (Coming Soon!)

That part about checking in with your server is about the Wine Country Trattoria dining package. I'm not sure exactly how that is going to work as far as availability, or where people will be seated for WOC.

The dessert party will have it's own reservation system, just like any ADR (I assume.)

WOC starts April 22, with reservations for all of these packages opening on April 20. My guess is that we can book 60 days out once they start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter