Wish Good Luck and Pixie Dust to Z2H - WDW College Program decision day?

Nancy, good that you've never heard that before. It's been around since I was a kid (and that was forever ago).

That works!! You are off bed making duty until the close of next semester! ;)

How about "bed FINDING duty?" :lmao:

I *think* there's a bed in that room somewhere...but where, oh where, could it be?

It is a good thing that our "smaht" girl has a month off now - she'll need it to dig out that pit of a room!!! She's already re-sold and shipped off the college textbooks she was just using last week...maybe she's hiring a maid...or a heavy equipment operator...with the proceeds? :rotfl2:

LOL!! OMG! PBF I've found your DD's twin in my DD! Explains why the frontloader left IN last week... Your DD hired it out!

How about "bed FINDING duty?" :lmao:

I *think* there's a bed in that room somewhere...but where, oh where, could it be?

It is a good thing that our "smaht" girl has a month off now - she'll need it to dig out that pit of a room!!! She's already re-sold and shipped off the college textbooks she was just using last week...maybe she's hiring a maid...or a heavy equipment operator...with the proceeds? :rotfl2:

534876b6-2.gif

Yes, I know I need to work on it! But stop coming up here to get things, because the mess is hiding your presents! I know you're snooping!

534876b6-2.gif

Yes, I know I need to work on it! But stop coming up here to get things, because the mess is hiding your presents! I know you're snooping!

I thought I heard George Clooney's voice coming from under one of those piles! Ah ha!!! Be sure to wrap him up nicely and just put him under the tree...!

534876b6-2.gif

(This does look like me....eek!)

I thought I heard George Clooney's voice coming from under one of those piles! Ah ha!!! Be sure to wrap him up nicely and just put him under the tree...!

534876b6-2.gif

(This does look like me....eek!)

That was your The Fantastic Mr. Fox poseable action figure, sorry. It was the best I could do. :rotfl:

As for the little face - that was supposed to be me! I guess it's true what people say - we do look alike! Oh jeez.

Lisa, I won't be able to be there for SDV this year. The boys start school before then. We are looking at the middle two weeks of August. Icky weather and icky crowds. We will be taking it slow this time around.

I just caught this up~
Is there a correlation between making beds and getting A's? Because if there is ZTH you and Banana never have to make another bed!
(Banana made straight As and principle list!)

Hello, ZeroToHero, Alex n people.
I couldnt reach last time for Spring 2010. But again, I decide I will retry for Fall 2010 Advantage at this time.

Lisa, I won't be able to be there for SDV this year. The boys start school before then. We are looking at the middle two weeks of August. Icky weather and icky crowds. We will be taking it slow this time around.

That's when we are hoping to be there!

Us too! Well - we'll be there on the 18th.

By the way, Holly - interested in a rock tumbler refill kit? I found one while cleaning... ;)

You a bad girl ZTH. Very bad. :lmao: I think we keep you!

Found out that school is now starting on the 17th instead of the next week like every other year. Looks like we will be going from 8/1 to 8/14 instead.

Pixie Dust MickeYURI!!

Looks like we will miss each other awm.
But Danica I think we will be there at the same time.

Bubba would love the refill!!!!

You a bad girl ZTH. Very bad. :lmao: I think we keep you!

Found out that school is now starting on the 17th instead of the next week like every other year. Looks like we will be going from 8/1 to 8/14 instead.

Pixie Dust MickeYURI!!

Hey we are at OKW from 8/1 to 8/6 - DH has class so I will be wondering on my own most days.

Rebecca

If you don't mind following tour plans, you can come hang with us. :thumbsup2
Rope drop commando until lunch. Then we wing it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter