• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wish Good Luck and Pixie Dust to Z2H - WDW College Program decision day?

PinballFamily

<font color=darkcoral>Yes, I have scrapping suppli
According to Disney, today is the day by which the last batch of (pending) applicants -- including our own Z2H-- :cheer2: should learn whether or not they got into the College Program for Jan-May 2010!

She's obsessively checking mail :hyper: - and driving me :banana: !!!!

Let's all hope for good news and a big purple folder arriving later today!

Or else, I'll have to lay in a goodly supply of chocolate. :sad: :sad: :sad:

But, in any case, we have our "NYC Girls Day" trip tomorrow!

She and Lou just headed downtown for a little bit and then she has to go into work.

So, I get to be the one pacing the floor - :scared: waiting and watching! Our usual mail delivery should be within the hour - so....:hourglass ...

maybe i can talk dh into taking me down if you make it!

well, z2h is there can we go visit her!?

how's that sound. convincing???

Ok, I'm still waiting.... I hope we find out before I have to leave for the Christmas party.. if not someone needs to text me!!!!

I know! Nothing yet!

Out my back door, I did see our mailman on the next street over about a half-hour ago...would have thought he'd be on our street by now!

Maybe he stopped for a coffee or to warm up somewhere - it is about 20 degrees out there!

This is driving me NUTS :crazy2: !

Ok, just got myself for the party and checked in..
Did he get turned around and head the other direction? Maybe he needs MapQuest on how to get around the neighborhood... Maybe we should all chip in and get him a GPS for Christmas???

AWE, the suspense... MAILMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are waiting!!!!

Mail just arrived...

NOTHING from Disney!

No skinny little thin envelope, no fat envelope with the purple folder - but lots of nice Christmas cards. Bah, humbug...today!

Danica thinks they also email the notice - so NOW I'm watching that obsessively, since she forwarded her emails to me for today while she's at work!

Will keep y'all posted!

Thanks for your encouragement and good energy!

Ooooohhhh...didn't think of that. UPS comes a bit later in the afternoon...I'll be watching for him (now!) too.

I'm trying to get the packs of greeting cards for the teachers done but keep hopping up every 30 seconds! Too much nervous energy!!! :yay::yay::yay:

AWE man, I bet the mailman saw what it was, saw you looking out the back door and is waiting til the end of day to drop it off.. :(

Sorry it wasn't in the mail today... maybe it will be UPS or FedEX....
We'll keep waiting!!!

I'm jumping up to check email and have been driving the dog crazy all day. He keeps thinking we're going out for a walk.

So, to use up this energy - I'll take him out (and freeze!) but will get away from this for a bit.

Other kids on the DIS College Board are anxiously waiting today, too. Danica had to explain to a bunch of them yesterday what a pin code was - doesn't Disney know what a treasure they'd have in her? :tinker:

Come on, already!!!! Thanks, everyone, we feel the love and excitement you're sharing with us!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter