Wish Good Luck and Pixie Dust to Z2H - WDW College Program decision day?

Thinking about you ZTH. I will send positive energy your way.

YOM

Z2H- I have done the CP and it was wonderful! I am applying for a Disney professional internship for next semester (June-Jan). I hope we see each other down there. Good Luck!!!

That would be so cool! What did you do while down there? And what are you applying for now?

I want to do a PI too.. but first I need to get into this! :headache:

I worked in the Emporium on Main Street. It was cool and I spent everyday in a park, even if it was for a few hours and I went to Seaworld once a week (I had a season pass). You work lots of hours and it was hard work but it was worth it. My major is retail so I am applying for a few merchandise internships. I was going to apply tonight but its been a bad day so I am going to wait till tomorrow. One of my favorite managers at work got fired today and I was turned down for a scholarship opportunity.

I worked in the Emporium on Main Street. It was cool and I spent everyday in a park, even if it was for a few hours and I went to Seaworld once a week (I had a season pass). You work lots of hours and it was hard work but it was worth it. My major is retail so I am applying for a few merchandise internships. I was going to apply tonight but its been a bad day so I am going to wait till tomorrow. One of my favorite managers at work got fired today and I was turned down for a scholarship opportunity.

Oo - now that would be cool - going to Seaworld every week. Did you have a car, or are there buses?

And ugh to the day - both of those are awful - I hope you get this and things look up soon! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter