WISH Away The Pounds No Excuses in November Challenge - Everyone Welcome!

Woohoo, Jill! :yay: Good for you! I know that feeling of getting dumped on at work because my boss knows I'll get it all done. :rolleyes2

My woohoo tonight is that I am feeling a bit better and managed to get through a 30-minute workout. Now I can crash for the night, and stick to my meal plan.

Thanks and good job on the workout!

Congrats Jill on that woohoo Tuesday!

Thanks Rose :)

And I'm sure that the PROUD feeling you had for not giving into the stress eating made you feel SO MUCH BETTER than the cheese sticks or chocolate would have!!! Try to remember that feeling..... store it away in a little corner of your brain and and pull it out next time you are tempted to give into the stress chocolate!! Doesn't it feel SO MUCH BETTER than the 5 minute chocoate high???

TTYL.......................P

Thanks for the support and encouragement. And, you're completely right. It feels so much better than the quick food high!

Didn't someone say they were using the rowing machine? Jill, maybe? I think I am going to get someone to show me how to use it, because I need to do something else to strengthen my back.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!

Yes, it's me that tried the rowing machine. I do really enjoy it, but still only stick to about 10 minutes after my treadmill workout. I hope you enjoy it and it helps your back.

Kudos to you for your :woohoo: for staying OP and for typing such an awesome long reply on your phone! ::yes::

Thanks! I usually check in on my phone and then don't have time to reply on a computer later in the day, so I thought I'd just do it on my phone. I think my eyes are told old for that again lol.

On topic for a change here and I will say that I finally had a WHOOSH on the scale this week (too late for my work weigh-in but oh well) and am down 2.2 over last week!! That puts me just .7 away from my goal for the month! :yay: Of course, that only really gives me until next Thursday morning to lose that .... because I will not be home to get on the scale Friday morning (thank goodness!! :lmao: ). That gives me some added incentive to AVOID the movie popcorn tonight.... and for those of you who know me KNOW that this will truly be a struggle for me!

Off to make breakfast!..................P

Congrats on the whoosh!

Finally I have seen a little progress on the scales. It's only 2 lb gone, but it's more than I've managed for weeks. I think the treat eating at the weekend has given my body a bit of a kick start. I've also gone back to writing everything down........including my birthday treat.......a Milky Way Darkest!!

Congrats on the loss! I hope volunteering at your 5k wasn't too cold.

QOTD--what are you doing for fun this weekend--that does not involve food, or if it does, how can you make it healthy?

I am watching football and doing some online shopping. I just realized how nice it is to shop online and avoid all the yummy smelling food at the mall, especially the Chinese place!!

Morning my friends! I feel SO GOOD about my movie popcorn control last night! THat has truly been one of my biggest ongoing obstacles since restarting this journey in 2008 and last night was a HUGE NSV! I ate and enjoyed the popcorn i made at home and brought along, i shared some of the low carb chocolate with DH, tracked everything I ate and woke up feeling very virtuous!

What a great plan and nice job sticking with it. I'm such a sucker for movie popcorn and then feel lousy after I devour it all! I'd love to maybe sneak popcorn in the next time I go, but how did you get it in there? Do you have a big purse/bag?

I hit another low for the year at WW yesterday so I am a happy camper. :yay: Now I just have to make sure I stick to my plan and am very good because that 10% keychain is within my grasp. :cool2:

Yay! Congrats on the success!

QOTD Sunday 11/24/2013
I am thankful for.....
But there are rules: can't use the following words--kids, children, family, son, daughter, wife, husband, spouse, health--you get the picture. :)

I am thankful for my coworkers, who are the best. We are great friends and help each other out all the time. They make me laugh and let me complain when needed. Without them, I would not work where I work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all! I feel like it's been forever since I posted and it was! Well, about 4 days ago :) It sounds like everyone is doing well. I guess this month is much busier than I anticipated for checking in daily. Luckily, I will be off work for 6 full days starting Tuesday at 1:50, but who's counting :rotfl2: And, I get to be coach starting Tuesday (I think...I better check). I'm pretty excited and can't wait.

We didn't get home from church until 1:30 because we had our annual congregational meeting and Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't do too bad eating, but did splurge on a slice of apple pie. Luckily, I planned for this and now I don't have to make dinner tonight :) The kids will have sandwiches and I will have an Atkins bar or shake. So, I am going to take advantage of the extra time from not having to cook to get some cleaning done. :thumbsup2

We have a winter storm warning for tonight and may get some snow. Although, I think it'll stay in the northern part of our county (we are in the southern part). My kids are hoping for the snow so they get a delay tomorrow (which I admit would be great), but I am really wishing for sun and 80 degrees :rotfl: I guess I dream big :)

Okay, I'm heading off to get some housework done (inspired by Pamela's cleaning frenzy) and to get some stuff done for work as well. Have a great, warm day!

Jill

Well I am most definitely thankful for my new personal best at the parkrun yesterday..........knocked a whole 83 seconds off my previous best, so I can now run 5K in 32:16!

Volunteering was easy.......we had to go and find the park ranger to collect the equipment from the boathouse (it was weird seeing the swan boats inside for the winter) then set up the finish funnel with tape and plastic canes. At the end we had to do it all in reverse, then a hard earned cup of coffee in the park cafe. Think we'll volunteer again in a few weeks as it only takes an extra hour out of our Saturday morning....and without volunteers it wouldn't happen at all.

Had a good day food wise, porridge for breakfast, turkey, cranberry and spoinach sandwich for lunch and roasted root veggies with halloumi for dinner......hope to see another pound off tomorrow night at slimming club.

Had a good day food wise, porridge for breakfast, turkey, cranberry and spoinach sandwich for lunch and roasted root veggies with halloumi for dinner......hope to see another pound off tomorrow night at slimming club.

All of your food sounds delicious. What is halloumi? I love, love, love roasted root vegetables!

I haven't been doing well at watching what I eat. I'm sticking with you guys though. I may be able to get in the mind set again soon.

My run of rotten luck began in October. My older daughter got strep throat, followed closely by my younger daughter. Then after they recovered, the little one proceeded to get a virus with sore throat. Of course, I thought she got strep again so I hurried her straight to the doctor. It was a quick two day virus.

A few days later, I got the virus. My throat was KILLING me. Three days, four and so on passed, I finally decided to go to the doctor. Well, it was a super long lasting- VIRUS. She did recommend some different otc meds, and they did relieve the sore throat. It then proceeded to last for one more week, for a total of three weeks.

In the midst of this my older daughter developed a cough. A cough that got so bad that her school thought she had pertussis. I had taken her to the doctor, but I took her again. She had a fever off and on, and sometimes coughed to the point of vomiting. She was exhausted. Let's just say that it boiled down to her asthma causing the problems ( set off by allergies), but I didn't get the subtle messages from the doctors. After all, she had never been treated for asthma with a cough- she had had asthma with trouble breathing in the spring a few years back.
Well, after a week and a half of being miserable, they had her on a new protocol for her asthma and it finally cleared up. Woohoo! She had missed a volleyball championship game, church, school, field trips etc.

Well, on the day when her class was on the field trip she had to go down to her old fourth grade teacher. And guess what she brought home from the class? LICE! Of course we didn't know it, and we have now been dealing with that since Tuesday. She is just so done with illness.

By my description of all of these plagues, you would swear my house was a germ infested cesspool. Believe it or not, we had kept it super clean so the strep throat and viruses wouldn't keep running through the house.

If you've never had to deal with lice, I will spare you the dirty details. She has seemed free of nits since the second day, but I continue to check her and keep her sitting on a certain chair while watching tv. Her last "shampoo" will be Wed. night.

Why do I share this? As you can imagine, I got off the weight watching track and it has been difficult to get back on. I have to feel motivated and I kind of lost it.
My friends at work are joking what ailing I will report next. :sad:

Ok - so I have a co-worker I showed a video of me shot just 14 months ago..........
(my "before" picture / video) -:eek:

Then I showed her some pictures of me taken just 2 days ago.:thumbsup2

She looked at the video......
Then looked at the "after" pctures......
THEN LOOKED AT 'MY BACKSIDE';)

Repeated this a few times before saying, "Was that REALLY YOU?":confused3

To wit I replied, YES - THAT WAS ME.:rolleyes1

In short, she was really pleasantly shocked & surprised to see both my individual "before" and "after" pictures & never knew I was that 'large.'

Roll out of my "Big Reveal" to all coming up in 7 days 'ish" (December 1st) as I am now at a 93 pound weight loss.:cool1:

Hope to have pics up of her & I together in about 2 more weeks as well.

P.S.
And Ladybug???
She is now at a 3.1 pound weight loss:dance3:
We both promise to behave this week -

** HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL **:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.:wave:
&
Cheers

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you will have a great start into your holiday week! For me there is no holiday - I am even a bit thankful for that as it means less temptations! ;)

I also wanted to announce that I will be your hostess for December. The new thread should be up and running by the end of the week. But I wanted to start with a request for coaching already now! I think the new five day coaching schedule worked out really well and I am intending to keep that. So:

Coaches wanted for the following times:

December 1-5
December 6-10
December 11-15
December 16-20
December 21-25
December 26-30

Le me know if you want to coach in December by PM and which periods would be good for you! I am expecting the thread to become slower as we get closer to Christmas as everyone will be busy with Christmas, so coaching later in the month should be easier. But I think it is vital to have the thread going through the holidays as it might help a few of us to make better choices over the holidays!!

I am looking forward to lots of PMs!!

QOTD--What's for dinner? :)

I never answered yesterday's qotd. I am thankful for my body (which is different than health :) .) It gets me where I need to go. It gives me arms to hug the people I love. It reminds me when I need to slow down. It allows me to push myself sometimes. It does not always look the way I want it to, or behave the way I want it to. But it is the only one I have. :goodvibes

Hope everyone has a great Monday. I am moving slowly this morning, so I will try to be back tonight with replies.:goodvibes

QOTD Sunday 11/24/2013
I am thankful for.....
But there are rules: can't use the following words--kids, children, family, son, daughter, wife, husband, spouse, health--you get the picture. :)

I am thankful that I am strong enough to never give up! :goodvibes Thanks to Panda Dave for that saying on FB yesterday.

I am thankful that I will soon be in Disneyland for the very first time! Only 9 days! :cool1:

That is a great thing to be thankful for! :smickey: I love that park! :love:

Thanks! I usually check in on my phone and then don't have time to reply on a computer later in the day, so I thought I'd just do it on my phone. I think my eyes are told old for that again lol.

LOL! Hope your last day of work for the week flies by so you can get to enjoying your long, long holiday week-end with your family! :flower3:

Well I am most definitely thankful for my new personal best at the parkrun yesterday..........knocked a whole 83 seconds off my previous best, so I can now run 5K in 32:16!

Volunteering was easy.......we had to go and find the park ranger to collect the equipment from the boathouse (it was weird seeing the swan boats inside for the winter) then set up the finish funnel with tape and plastic canes. At the end we had to do it all in reverse, then a hard earned cup of coffee in the park cafe. Think we'll volunteer again in a few weeks as it only takes an extra hour out of our Saturday morning....and without volunteers it wouldn't happen at all.

Great job on a new PB for your 5k time! :yay: I would love to have a weekly race like that near me. Even with the scary swan boats near . . . sounds like the beginning of a a scary movie or tv show. :rotfl:

I haven't been doing well at watching what I eat. I'm sticking with you guys though. I may be able to get in the mind set again soon.

So sorry for all the tough times at your house. :flower3: There isn't much to do when life throws so much at you except hang on and get through it. If you can manage a maintain that is as good as a loss in my book when it is all you can do to hang on. Kudos to you for sticking with us and hanging on to your healthy mindset! :goodvibes:

Ok - so I have a co-worker I showed a video of me shot just 14 months ago..........
(my "before" picture / video) -:eek:

Then I showed her some pictures of me taken just 2 days ago.:thumbsup2

She looked at the video......
Then looked at the "after" pctures......
THEN LOOKED AT 'MY BACKSIDE';)

Repeated this a few times before saying, "Was that REALLY YOU?":confused3

To wit I replied, YES - THAT WAS ME.:rolleyes1

In short, she was really pleasantly shocked & surprised to see both my individual "before" and "after" pictures & never knew I was that 'large.'

Roll out of my "Big Reveal" to all coming up in 7 days 'ish" (December 1st) as I am now at a 93 pound weight loss.:cool1:

Congratulations on a fabulous loss this year! :santa: Can't wait to see the before and after shots for inspiration! :cool2:

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you will have a great start into your holiday week! For me there is no holiday - I am even a bit thankful for that as it means less temptations! ;)

I also wanted to announce that I will be your hostess for December. The new thread should be up and running by the end of the week. But I wanted to start with a request for coaching already now! I think the new five day coaching schedule worked out really well and I am intending to keep that. So:

Coaches wanted for the following times:

December 1-5
December 6-10
December 11-15
December 16-20
December 21-25
December 26-30

Le me know if you want to coach in December by PM and which periods would be good for you! I am expecting the thread to become slower as we get closer to Christmas as everyone will be busy with Christmas, so coaching later in the month should be easier. But I think it is vital to have the thread going through the holidays as it might help a few of us to make better choices over the holidays!!

I am looking forward to lots of PMs!!

Sent you a PM, Magdalene. Thank you for hostessing December! :flower3:

Happy Monday all! :goodvibes

We seem to be posting at the same time again, Rose.

In 28 days the days will start getting longer. :sunny: I started taking vitamin D already this year and it has really helped me to feel better. :flower3: Having the Christmas lights up helps too. :santa:

Leftover chili that I made on Saturday. DH pointed out to me yesterday that we will not be cooking at home again until Sunday. Which is nice if I can just make sure what I am eating is on plan. :goodvibes

I am thankful that I will soon be in Disneyland for the very first time! Only 9 days! :cool1:
So exciting!

I am thankful for my coworkers, who are the best. We are great friends and help each other out all the time. They make me laugh and let me complain when needed. Without them, I would not work where I work.
Having great coworkers definitely makes work more fun!

Awesome!!

December is right around the corner and I hope it is a much better month!!

Thank you for hosting December!

baked potatoes with roasted vegetables. :)

In 28 days the days will start getting longer. :sunny: I started taking vitamin D already this year and it has really helped me to feel better. :flower3: Having the Christmas lights up helps too. :santa:
Dec 21 really is one of my favorite days of the year!:goodvibes I need to dig out my vit d because I have really been dragging. I even had a cup of coffee around 5:00 just cause I am tired of feeling so beat up every evening. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Thanks for letting me be your coach this week. I am still struggling a little with the food, but being the coach definitely kept me thinking about what I was eating. I hope everyone has a great evening and a happy Tuesday!:goodvibes

Hope to have pics up of her & I together in about 2 more weeks as well.

P.S.
And Ladybug???
She is now at a 3.1 pound weight loss:dance3:
We both promise to behave this week -

** HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL **:goodvibes

T.T.F.N.:wave:
&
Cheers

Congrats to you, that is amazing! I hope to be where you are next year! Thank you for being an inspiration!

QOTD--What's for dinner?

Leftovers - I made skillet lasagna with CookSimple - ground turkey, diced tomatoes, GF pasta, shredded cheese. I'm going to add some asparagus and a garden side salad.

Dreamseeker - Your DLR trip, so exciting!!!

Lisa - Sorry to hear about all that bad luck and sickness... hope everyone is back to normal soon :hug:

Knewton - Congrats on your amazing weight loss!!

QOTD - Not sure yet but I made a ham over the weekend so something involving that for sure!

Well I am sitting at DS's basketball game (they are losing :() so once I get home I will work on updating our list before heading off to zumba. Yay!

Good evening :) I am your coach starting tomorrow :cool1: I have to get going early in the morning, so I thought I'd post the QOTD now.

QOTD Tuesday, November 26

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
Well, at least it's frightful in western PA!
What are your favorite ways to exercise in the COLD weather? Do you enjoy the cold or would you rather avoid it?

I'll be around for responses during lunch or after work tomorrow. Have a great night!

Jill

Thanks for letting me be your coach this week. I am still struggling a little with the food, but being the coach definitely kept me thinking about what I was eating. I hope everyone has a great evening and a happy Tuesday!:goodvibes

Thanks for coaching, Rose! :flower3: Most of us struggle a bit with food this week for sure. :goodvibes

Leftovers - I made skillet lasagna with CookSimple - ground turkey, diced tomatoes, GF pasta, shredded cheese. I'm going to add some asparagus and a garden side salad.

That sounds like a tasty dinner to me! ::yes::

Well I am sitting at DS's basketball game (they are losing :() so once I get home I will work on updating our list before heading off to zumba. Yay!

Thanks for hostessing this month! :thanks:

Good evening :) I am your coach starting tomorrow :cool1: I have to get going early in the morning, so I thought I'd post the QOTD now.

QOTD Tuesday, November 26

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...
Well, at least it's frightful in western PA!
What are your favorite ways to exercise in the COLD weather? Do you enjoy the cold or would you rather avoid it?

I'll be around for responses during lunch or after work tomorrow. Have a great night!

Jill

Jill, thanks for coaching! :flower3:

Sorry for the frightful weather. Hope it passes soon. :umbrella:

I am a fair weather runner and when it gets cold outside I retreat to our lovely community center that has an indoor running track and a heated pool that is always 86 degrees. :beach: It's fun to take some yoga classes, too.

We are heading over the river and through the mountains to see my mom so I will WISH you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and see you on the new thread. :santa:

Helllooooo ladies!!! :wave2: I know I've been SUPER MIA lately, but I came back to work after the Wine and Dine and walked into a total nightmare. It's taken me all this time to try and catch up and I still have a few lingering issues, but at least I have a little time to breathe. :scared: How the heck did these docs ever exist before I came into their lives? :lmao:

So for a super quick rundown - the Wine and Dine was awesome! :cool1: It was SO great to finally meet you ROSE! We ended up going back for all three Dennis DeYoung shows Friday night and for the last one, we actually got to sing with him! :mic:

Due to the requisite bathroom stop and Pluto pic, I ended up a few minutes shy of my goal, but still a respectable 2:21. I'm hoping to hit that magical 2:15 at the Donald in January. :thumbsup2

Since I doubt I'll be able to get back here before Thursday, let me send out a big Thanksgiving :grouphug: to all of you. May your day be full of :lmao: and :love:!!

My apologies for the pics being so big. I have no idea how to shrink them! :confused3 :goodvibes

Hi Guys

Think I missed the 'What's for dinner' QOTD, but just thought I'd let you know I'm having beef chilli tonight, with rice and a topping of grated cheddar.

Exercise in cold weather.....weeelllll...TBH I'd rather not at all, but that attitude ain't gonna help, so I'm committed to doing my 5K every Saturday morning in the park, and doing 5K on 2 other occasions at the gym during the week. I don't really do anything other than run at the moment as my Zumba instructor is off work having a ladies op at the moment and won't be back for a few months.

Well, I finally got my 5 1/2 stone certificate at Slimming class last night (that's 77lb to you guys) I need 6.5lb more in 4 weeks to get to my pre-christmas target. Going to put in some really hard work this week making sure I cook and eat the right things.

I am finding that I am not really hungry at lunchtime at the moment which does not help overall, because I am then starving when I get home in an evening and want to eat all of the wrong things becasue they're quick/handy!!! Still writing everything down that passes my lips as it's the only way I can cope, but I keep creeping slightly over my allowance.

Off to see if I can get Photobucket to play now, so that I can post the latest pictures of me running!!!!

Yay....photobucket is working!!!!

So here is my little collage from January 2013 to last week when I tried on the dress I have bought for the work Christmas party..........

2013Journey_zpsf546b6fe.jpg

And here is a compilation of pics from the 10K I did 2 weeks ago.......

LeedsAbbeyDash_zps61a45b7d.jpg

And finally, a picture of me running the 5K on Saturday with my superskinny superfit friend Jayne......we were about 10m from the line when this was taken, and I beat her by 1 second!!!!!!!

Helen22Nov13_zps3e4c85e4.jpg

Jill, thanks for coaching! :flower3:

Sorry for the frightful weather. Hope it passes soon. :umbrella:

I am a fair weather runner and when it gets cold outside I retreat to our lovely community center that has an indoor running track and a heated pool that is always 86 degrees. :beach: It's fun to take some yoga classes, too.

We are heading over the river and through the mountains to see my mom so I will WISH you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and see you on the new thread. :santa:

Having a community center to enjoy is really great. It's nice that you have a plce to go if the weather turns bad.

Have a great Thanksgiving with your mom :)

Helllooooo ladies!!! :wave2: I know I've been SUPER MIA lately, but I came back to work after the Wine and Dine and walked into a total nightmare. It's taken me all this time to try and catch up and I still have a few lingering issues, but at least I have a little time to breathe. :scared: How the heck did these docs ever exist before I came into their lives? :lmao:

So for a super quick rundown - the Wine and Dine was awesome! :cool1: It was SO great to finally meet you ROSE! We ended up going back for all three Dennis DeYoung shows Friday night and for the last one, we actually got to sing with him! :mic:

Due to the requisite bathroom stop and Pluto pic, I ended up a few minutes shy of my goal, but still a respectable 2:21. I'm hoping to hit that magical 2:15 at the Donald in January. :thumbsup2

Since I doubt I'll be able to get back here before Thursday, let me send out a big Thanksgiving :grouphug: to all of you. May your day be full of :lmao: and :love:!!

My apologies for the pics being so big. I have no idea how to shrink them! :confused3 :goodvibes

Congrats on the Wine & Dine! I love the Pluto pic.

Sorry that you came back to a disaster at work. They are lucky to have you to clean up the messes :)

Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your day.

Hi Guys

Exercise in cold weather.....weeelllll...TBH I'd rather not at all, but that attitude ain't gonna help, so I'm committed to doing my 5K every Saturday morning in the park, and doing 5K on 2 other occasions at the gym during the week. I don't really do anything other than run at the moment as my Zumba instructor is off work having a ladies op at the moment and won't be back for a few months.

Well, I finally got my 5 1/2 stone certificate at Slimming class last night (that's 77lb to you guys) I need 6.5lb more in 4 weeks to get to my pre-christmas target. Going to put in some really hard work this week making sure I cook and eat the right things.

Good for you for sticking with the park 5ks! It sounds like such a great thing offered to the community. And, you've been rocking them :)

Congrats on the 5 1/2 stone certificate! That is HUGE!

Yay....photobucket is working!!!!

So here is my little collage from January 2013 to last week when I tried on the dress I have bought for the work Christmas party..........

And here is a compilation of pics from the 10K I did 2 weeks ago.......

And finally, a picture of me running the 5K on Saturday with my superskinny superfit friend Jayne......we were about 10m from the line when this was taken, and I beat her by 1 second!!!!!!!

Awesome pics! I cannot believe how much you've lost. You look great in that little black dress :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good afternoon ladies :)

I am officially off of work until next Tuesday! Whoop! Too bad I'm stuck here in snowy, cold, PA. We have another winter weather advisory for today into Thursday morning. Some snow is already starting and we have the possibility of getting 7-11 inches. Bah! So, to answer my own QOTD, I dislike cold weather all together. I do not like ice skating, skiing, tubing, anything. I cannot get motivated to run or even walk outside, even though every year I vow I will continue all winter. I even have a hard time motivating myself to go out in the cold to go to the gym. I guess I better get myself ready for winter asap since it's starting :rotfl:

I am going to run and get some things done around the house. I'll be back later to check in.

Jill

Helen Great pics!

Jill Hope you have a great time and enjoy your time off!!

QOTD - My fitness plans don't change much here in AZ, it gets a little cooler especially in the morning but nothing that would change plans. BTW we are gonna be sunny and 75 on Thanksgiving :banana:

We are all updated :) Let's finish out the month strong! (Although I do plan to enjoy myself on Thanksgiving myself :goodvibes)

Helen Great pics!

Jill Hope you have a great time and enjoy your time off!!

QOTD - My fitness plans don't change much here in AZ, it gets a little cooler especially in the morning but nothing that would change plans. BTW we are gonna be sunny and 75 on Thanksgiving :banana:

We are all updated :) Let's finish out the month strong! (Although I do plan to enjoy myself on Thanksgiving myself :goodvibes)

Thanks you!

I'm so sorry you will have to suffer with 75 tomorrow :rotfl: It's supposed to be 10 degrees tomorrow morning for the 5k that my family is walking. And, did I mention that we got about 5-6 inches of snow last night with more on it's way? I'm thinking 75 is perfect for a Thanksgiving feast!

I'm glad you'll have nice weather to workout to this "winter."

Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter