Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I understand Grand Gatherings correctly, you can make a reservation of any length and at any resort and rate that you qualify for. Adding the Grand Gathering number to your reservation allows you to be linked to Disney's Grand Gathering system which will allow those with the same "type" of reservation to be in the same loop, and also allows us to book special "Grand Gathering" experiences. It also allows the Grand Gathering folks to communicate on their grand gathering website and "coordinate" the trip.

So yes, you can make your reservation for any length of time you wish.

Wonderful!:thumbsup2 Thank you!

What I find disturbing is the fact that eight guys are willing to come in drag to this event. So who is the other seven guys?

LOL.....Im one.....we should actually do it. It would go down in history, can you imagine how ugly a broad I would make...and I aint shavin either!!!

UMMM well, ummm, ahhh hemmm, I voted I would twice..... once as ejmbibb and once as rvusa..... ahenmmmm :blush:

The trip sounds great, but SIL is getting married 4.17.09.
But thought of a name:

Wild Dis Women
does the fort
:laughing:

So to beat a dead horse, do we have any more info on this?? Do we have a grand gathering number yet??

I won't actually make ressies till next CC billing cycle, but the suspense is killing me!!

My coworker going with me wishes it was sooner!!!!!

I really like the name, too!!!! I've emailed Rhonda again. I told her about the name and asked about a GG#. I'm going to go ahead and reserve a partial, get the GG# and then you all can make your ressies when you are ready.:banana:

Can I join in? I'm not a regular over here, but this sounds like alot of fun.

Absolutley, Michelle! Plus, you have plenty of time to become a "regular" between now and then!

BTW, Everybody! Rhonda got back to me. WDW hasn't released the partial hook-up ressies yet, when they do she'll let me know. Also, we will get a GG# when enough people make reservations.

I need to make another ticker!

BTW, Everybody! Rhonda got back to me. WDW hasn't released the partial hook-up ressies yet, when they do she'll let me know. Also, we will get a GG# when enough people make reservations.

Just another reminder -- here's the link for me to make the reservation for you for the "WDW" Grand Gathering!! Just pick my name from the list of agents: Reservation Request

LOL.....Im one.....we should actually do it. It would go down in history, can you imagine how ugly a broad I would make...and I aint shavin either!!!

Couldn't be any worse than some of the wimmen that hung out in the bars I went to in my younger days. If you have teeth, then you're way ahead of them.

Not sure if I can make it the weekend after Easter. WDW will still be fairly crowded then and I really hate crowds. The weekend after the weekend after Easter would be less crowded. Not asking anyone to change dates because we will never all be able to go at the same time. If I did make it down for those dates, I would most likely stay out of the parks and just hang out at the fort.

I still really want to come and will try no matter what the dates.

Not sure if I can make it the weekend after Easter. WDW will still be fairly crowded then and I really hate crowds. The weekend after the weekend after Easter would be less crowded. Not asking anyone to change dates because we will never all be able to go at the same time. If I did make it down for those dates, I would most likely stay out of the parks and just hang out at the fort.

I still really want to come and will try no matter what the dates.

Flights are also pretty expensive that time of year..with the spring breaks for schools being so varied.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter