Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
CottontailCurl and I have been dreaming and scheming about having a "Girl's weekend" at the Fort. I thought I'd put out some feelers and see who is interested in joining in on the fun! Of course, this is just in the early planning stages, we are thinking spring 2009. We would make it as cost effective as possible, maybe working out some carpooling and creative meal planning to cut down on expenses.

What do you think?

Just what I need, another excuse to go to Florida!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
If we did not have 6 kids, my husband would divorce me!:lmao:
I want in!:banana:

I'm probably in, since that will be my "on" time with an Annual Pass.

If we can get a combination of folks with campers and tent campers. I'd be happy to let a tent camper or two share a site with me to keep costs down.

I'm thinking a minimum of 4 nights to pull the camper that far though.

Camping? or Cabins? Its a long drive for me to get to FW. Theres no way I'd want to pull the camper that far by myself. If I tried to back it into a site, I would end up clearing the whole loops of trees!!!!!:rotfl:
I do like the idea of a womens only meet.

If anybody wants to fly in, (or doesn't have stuff) I've got a 13x13 L-Shaped tent, two 9x9 dome tents, a 6x6 dome tent, 4 EZ-Ups, a Wal-Mart 11x9 rainfly, a Port-a-Potty tent, air mattresses, chairs, linens, the works. I'd be happy to toss all that in the truck.

My dh would kill me if I went on a vacation to WDW without him, but something about that does sound great..hehe...:rotfl:

If anybody wants to fly in, (or doesn't have stuff) I've got a 13x13 L-Shaped tent, two 9x9 dome tents, a 6x6 dome tent, 4 EZ-Ups, a Wal-Mart 11x9 rainfly, a Port-a-Potty tent, air mattresses, chairs, linens, the works. I'd be happy to toss all that in the truck.

Now we would just have to visit Beaches and Cream to get a kitchen sink and we would be set!:scared1:

Hmmm....sounds like something I'd be interested in. Of course..I will have to lie to the family as to where I am and what I'm doing. Heck....it's not like I haven't done THAT before!:rotfl:

I just want to see all that whatever you all call that female stuff together at one time. Estrogen, is that right? Gatordad, Rog and I may do a drive by. God help you all.

We will probably be down there visiting my MIL the week after Easter that year, so if you do it then I could come over and hang out for a day with you. We live to far away to come any other time. It would be 2200 miles roundtrip.

Yay! I'm excited already!!!!

Shannone, sorry to steal your pole~ I mean poll, for a minute. The weekend after Easter is all the same to me, so if it works for the rest of everybody we can plan for that!

:woohoo:

I'm impressed that 3 guys already said they'd dress in drag to hang out with us!

Oh boy that sounds like fun. Angie can I stay with you and the girls ?

Mrs.Disneydaddy... :lmao:

It sounds good to me! It's an 8 hr drive for me, I could share a site:thumbsup2 I have a 5ver & tent. Hopefully by then I will be able to back it up:lmao: :lmao: .
Sounds Like Fun!
Cindy~

I mentioned this to a coworker, and she wants to come with me. She'll be in a tent on my site. The dates sound good to me. So I'm assuming we need full hookup. Do we need a pet loop?? Do we need preferred?? (I usually stay in partial, so I'm deferring to the folks in the bigger rigs.)

My dh would kill me if I went on a vacation to WDW without him, but something about that does sound great..hehe...:rotfl:

Same here, but I'd be willing to risk it. He has said he does not want to camp at Disney - I have and I do want to again so I could see a good excuse for a girls only trip.:thumbsup2

I am game. It depends on timing though. dh should be back from Iraq in Feb 09. After he gets back we intend to spend 30 days heading west and back. If it is late spring, I can probably make it. I now have a small tent and basic gear. Not sure if I would fly or drive our smaller car (which we plan to buy when he gets back). Don't think I would bring the camper that far for just me. I have no prob sleeping in a tent. Maybe we can get the 1500 and 1600 loop if some are in tents and some in TTs. They are right next to each other. I think the full hookup loops won't hold more than one tent if we want to share a site with more than one tent. Just thinking out loud, not hijacking the trip.

Wow, that would be really cool if I could make it. dh promised me almost 5 years ago that when the youngest was weaned I could get away on my own for a nice trip. She was weaned 3.5 years ago. I have yet to take that trip. Now, after being a single mom for 15 months, I think I deserve it.

The kids might be upset, but we would just be getting back from DL and I could promise to book our next trip while I am gone. Ok, now I am getting excited. I can totally fit all of my gear that I would need in one suitcase and my clothes in another.

Can I change my vote to "when do I start packing?". I can really see this working. Airfare would not be much. We have several friends here to help dh with the kiddos.

Trying to thing of something witty to the fellas, but I am drawing a blank. Exhausted from packing, I leave in the morning. I will get back with ya'll on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter