Wild Women's Weekend~April 23-27, 2009!

Wild women's weekend~who's up for it?

• When do I start packing?

• Sounds good. I may be in.

• No, thanks.

• I'm a guy. Can I come in drag?

• I'm a guy & there's no way I'm checking the last option.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made my ressies last week also. Rhonda's working on getting me a partial now.

Hopefully we'll have enough folks soon to add a Grand Gathering Number:banana:

Just to remind everyone. If you are booking a cabin, ask for 2100 Loop. If you are booking a partial hookup ask for 2000 Loop. If you are booking a full hookup, ask for 900, and 800 for a Pet Loop.

Does that sound right??

Just to remind everyone. If you are booking a cabin, ask for 2100 Loop. If you are booking a partial hookup ask for 2000 Loop. If you are booking a full hookup, ask for 900, and 800 for a Pet Loop.

Does that sound right??

Perfect! I'm trying to get a partial, too! :goodvibes

Unfortunately, I won't know until July/August if we are going to be able to make it or not. My oldest starts high school (9th grade) this year and they have a strict attendance policy. I have to wait until their school calendar for next year is released and then work around it. :headache: Things were SO much easier when they were little !! :sad2:

Hey maybe we could get t shirts or something for us to have. We don't have to wear them all together, but have them as a souvenir. Or we could make signs. Just a thought and I felt like playing around with my photoshop.

disweekendshirt.jpg

Camping? or Cabins? Its a long drive for me to get to FW. Theres no way I'd want to pull the camper that far by myself. If I tried to back it into a site, I would end up clearing the whole loops of trees!!!!!:rotfl:
I do like the idea of a womens only meet.

Thats funny, because that would be me too! I looooove a girls weekend in Disney! A girlfriend and I did that for Mothers Day weekend about two years ago.....we ditched the men and kids and flew down for a long weekend. We loved it!!! I will be checking my calendar.....

Hey maybe we could get t shirts or something for us to have. We don't have to wear them all together, but have them as a souvenir. Or we could make signs. Just a thought and I felt like playing around with my photoshop.

disweekendshirt.jpg

Perfect! And it could be fun to wear them all together :confused3 We might look silly, but we'd be silly together!

Perfect! And it could be fun to wear them all together :confused3 We might look silly, but we'd be silly together!

The t-shirt is great!!! When it gets closer you could set up a marketplace on Cafe Press so we could all order one.

Perfect! It would be fun to all wear it one day. What a great time we will have!! Of course, I will have to stay at the camper with my family, but believe me. I am not above ditching them for some Wild Dis Women Activities!! By the time April rolls around I will be dying for a trip to the fort. Can't wait!!

Since we are losing the Full Hookups in 800 - 900 Loop, do we want to rearrange where we request for the weekend??

Do we want to keep it at 2000, 900, 800, 2100, or move it over to 1500, 1600, and then 2100 for the cabins??

Since we are losing the Full Hookups in 800 - 900 Loop, do we want to rearrange where we request for the weekend??

Do we want to keep it at 2000, 900, 800, 2100, or move it over to 1500, 1600, and then 2100 for the cabins??

I don't care where we go! It's officially April now! One more year! Oh, that sounds too long!

I LOVE the tee shirts! What a great idea!

I have a question. We will be staying at a DVC resort and I can't make the reservations until 11/7 months, depending on where we stay. How does staying at a different resort affect a Grand Gathering? I've never paid much attention to the Gatherings because I've never been a part of one before. Does staying at a different resort mean that I can't be a part of it?

Also, can we put the dates of the trip in the thread title so they are easy to remember?

I LOVE the tee shirts! What a great idea!

I have a question. We will be staying at a DVC resort and I can't make the reservations until 11/7 months, depending on where we stay. How does staying at a different resort affect a Grand Gathering? I've never paid much attention to the Gatherings because I've never been a part of one before. Does staying at a different resort mean that I can't be a part of it?

Also, can we put the dates of the trip in the thread title so they are easy to remember?

Good idea about the dates!

Also, I'm part of the 4th of July GG and I'm not staying at the Fort. So, its all good. :goodvibes

Jan,

I don't think it's a problem. When you make your reservations, just tell them you want to be part of Grand Gathering #GG#616914 and that should cover it. Then if we decide we want to book one of those group meals or experiences, you can be a part of it.

I hope it's still on!! I've got my reservations!!

darn if it were earlier I'd be in...April is already too hot for me in Fla....ya'll have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter